Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover, Me, Cookie Monster, Herry, Telly and Rosita go flying out the door of the dorm

*Thud* HOLY SMOKES!

*Bonk* Grover: *coughing* What happened?

*Crunch*Herry: Some explosion!

*Smash*Cookie M: WHOA! That was fun! Can we do again?

*Thonk*Telly: Man Oh man. What got into her shoes?

*Puff*Rosita: She better hope that it didn't break Big Bird's egg.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Nor do I hope it did any damage to the dorms... *Frowns, then starts laughing a little.
Come on guys, she was just having a little fun. Though firecrackers should be for outside play.
Now then... Is it possible that big egg's under something like the water in the tubs or a carpet in the common room... Yet over the floor of the tub or the floor of the floor at the same time? Just thinking out loud... Hope you find it soon.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: (perched on a lamp post outside away from the smoke) Man, I haven't seen the dormhouse smoke this much since our New Years Eve gig!

Bry: (finds Big Bird in the basement) Big Bird! What happened?
Big Bird: I was just knocking on Prairie's door and heard a loud explosion! Eggs can't explode, can they?
Bry: Not unless they're in Gonzo's room. Come on, let's go upstairs with the others.
Big Bird: Okay...
(we go upstairs)

Rosita: Thanks for the help, Ed!
Telly: (spots Big Bird coming up) Big Bird!
Rosita: You okay?
Big Bird: Yeah, I'm fine. I was just looking for my egg. We still have to look over something.
Herry: And under something.
Grover: At the same time?
Cookie: Me got idea! We split up! You guys find egg and me find cookie. Buh bye!
Bry: No you don't! (grabs CM by the fur)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: Sorry, Ed. *Lights two more firecrackers and throws them delicately out the window. They hit empty pavement, and crackle loudly outside then.* That's the last of the big bangers. I've still got rockets and roman candles, but I'll save those for the holiday so loved by Sam the Eagle. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oscar: *pops out of trashcan outside* WOW! Was that some bang or what? Now if anyone is going to find that egg would they want another clue or not?!

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Oscar: *pops out of trashcan outside* WOW! Was that some bang or what? Now if anyone is going to find that egg would they want another clue or not?!
Hoots: I think you better, Grudge-man!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: Goodness gracious me. We'd better take shelter Martin.

They both dive behind the armchairs each with a basket of Easter goodies. If they need to stay in their bomb shelters for a while they'll need something to nourish themselves

Martin: It's moments like this Bill when you need to pray like mad.

Bill: You don't have to tell me that twice. But if it's anything like Crazy Harry's muppet explosions they're are frightening but at least not majorly dangerous thank goodness.

Martin: Yes that is something to be thankful for Bill. So true.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Sara... Hopefully there wasn't too much damage, and the guys from down at the construction site offices can repair it. Me thinks all that's needed is to wash the powder marks off, but it'd be better to consult just to make sure it's all OK.
Hope the guys find Big Bird's egg though.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
After 3 minutes Martin carefully crawls on his hands and knees and puts his ear to the door

I don't hear anything Bill I think the crisis is settled down.

Bill: Well we need to give thanks and celebrate then haven't we. And you know the best way to do that don't you my friend?

Together shouting really loudly WITH BUBBLES HOORAY.

So together the two of them blow bubbles all about their dorm laughing and cheering and dancing in ecstatic joy.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sara: It...really wasn't that big of a bang. More just it was...really loud, that's all. Sorry about that. *Grabs a bucket of water, and a sponge, and starts to wipe away the black powder marks on the wall delicately.*

Status
Not open for further replies.