Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
HTG: Oh, thanks! :smile: Awfter wIm fwinshed mwe anwd...*swallows*...Oh, sorry. After I'm finished me and Animal are going out to the music store for some new gear. See ya! :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
Sheesh, you changed your avatar, didn't you JFS? I thought it was McFraggle for a little bit there!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: <best Nelson laugh> ah-hah! I'm doing this avatar this week & then Zoot's avatar for the next,since they are my roomies here at the dorms. <as Dr. Evil> What,what? McFraggle hasn't had that one for awhile. Doh! (meditating Whatever's comments off the back). ohmmmmm...:stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: No comment,and good morning to you too. :eek: See you later Homer and Animal. Have fun. *heading out to the mall with roomies*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Whatever: "Nelson? Jerry Nelson?"
Of course! Who else!

*Thundeclap.
Here's Grover's cereal ready for him whenever he wants. It's in his blue cereal bowl in the microwave at the common room. Think I'll go grab some lunch. Need to sort out some stuff with my studies, photo projects, and I gotsa get the vest for my costume. Well, not sure what'll get done today if anything, but I hope for the best.
Have a great time here at the dorms.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: No,lol,actually I was doing Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons,lol.I don't think I can do a laugh like Jerry Nelson,lol. Well,we're back from the mall.It was too cold to run in and out of the stores to make it an all-day trip. Got some more halloween supplies,surprises,and more treats for our mini-fridge. *watching the movie Fame now*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, OK JFS. Well, at least I got the skulls and the numbers that'll be afixed to them. Mokey's working on her costume and will surprise you all when she's ready. As for me, think I'll watch the ball games later tonight.
Hey Robin, wanna go to the Boston Red Sox game with me? You could earn a bunch of badges there if you like.
In other news, I started over with my Numborgs, cleaning house and starting from the bottom up on a blank slate. Hopefully, a good friend of mine can help with getting them sketched and possibly a showing would follow though I wouldn't even know when. Also hope to work with my figures, but not sure what'll happen there.
Anyway, hope you guys have a good time.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Boston stadium rocks,one of the most beautiful stadiums I've ever been in. :smile: Can't wait to see Mokey's costume,should be pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.