Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: I don't know...?
Beau: I do!
Mildred: I! That's another letter that wasn't accredited to me...*weeps at mail*
George: I haven't tried Harry Krishna...do they do it in take-away form from the local?

BEAR

Reaction score
Red: Ok, Ernie, well, I guess bubbles aren't so bad for swimming...Here goes *dives in*
Ernie: She likes it! Khekhekhe! I thought she might. Wonder if Ed has seen this yet. Hope it doesn't get in the way of his plans. If it does, we could always clean it all out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's OK Ernie... A ring of frothy suds adds to the pool looking like a giant cauldron.
*Hears George. There's a few things they could take away...
*Lets the comment pass. Just get back to mopping up the halls George, we can't have people breaking their ankles before the big party that's coming.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Just for a moment, stop panicking and explain what is going on...
Mildred: *jagged speach between sobbing* Well...you realise I am a lady of letters...
Beau: Just a few.
Mildred: *jumping up* Just a few? I am a woman of many initials! And now they are suggesting those be taken away!
George: Just so you know...I am still lost!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bo: Just for a moment, stop panicking and explain what is going on...
Mildred: *jagged speach between sobbing* Well...you realise I am a lady of letters...
Beau: Just a few.
Mildred: *jumping up* Just a few? I am a woman of many initials! And now they are suggesting those be taken away!
George: Just so you know...I am still lost!
(Big Bird comes in) You're lost? You should find a policeman or a firefighter or another reponsible grown-up to help you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Prairie!
Prairie coming in and slumping down in a chair nearby Hi.
What's wrong?
Prairie:I'm mad at somebody.
Oh boy.:rolleyes: What'd I do wrong now?
Prairie:Not you Kath.Bryan.
Because he banned Cookie Monster for eating you know whats for the next few days?
Prairie:Uh huh. Kath..Cookie can't help it if he loves those things so much.
Yes he can help himself Prairie. Look...I don't like the fact that Cookie's punished from eating them either.But trust me...Cookie'll find he's a better monster after his punishment is over.Remember all those things you made earlier this year and C.M went wild eating them?
Prairie: Uh huh.
Well...this punishment will give him time to think about the fact that every time he sees one of those things,he can't eat them. And please don't think of Bryan as mean. Bryan's a very nice person and you know it. He's let you Rosita and Gaffer stay with you dozens of times! When Gaffer got a bellyache and lost her Kitty Krispies on the rug,did Bryan get angry?
Prairie:Well...no.
There!You see? Bryan's a cool guy.And if I'm not mistaken,I'm sure he feels bad too about what he had to do about CM.
Prairie: All right...I'm not so mad anymore. Maybe CM would enjoy a nice fruit salad with peaches apples grapes and oranges.
Good thinking! Just ask Bryan first.:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Bert, would you please have Bernice send a note down to Ed?
Bert: Sure! (gives Bernice a message to take to Ed in room 1)
Snuffy: Why don't you just call Ed?
Bryan: *blink* I guess I could have done that...
Cookie: Can me have snack?
Bryan: Sure. There's some rice cakes in the pantry.
Cookie: Cake? Ooooh! Oh boy oh boy! (grabs a rice cake out of the pantry sniffs it and munches it down) Blaech! It taste like cardboard! That not cake. Where frosting and sweet fluff texture?
Bryan: Sorry, Cookie Monster, but that's what you're getting. No sweets.
Cookie: But these things boring!
Bert: Boring? They're delicious!
Bryan: To each his own, I guess.
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan? Can we carve pumpkins for Halloween?
Bryan: Sure, Big Bird.
Big Bird: One of my favorite parts is eating the pumpkin seeds. You might like that, Cookie Monster. We can roast them.
Cookie: Hmmm...sounds exotic.
Big Bird: I dunno...they're just seeds, but they're yummy.
Bryan: We'll pick up some pumpkins next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Pumpkin soup, pumpkin bread, and my fave of all... Pumpkin pie! And there'll be apple cider and devilled eggs and some ghoulish goodies to feast on when we get down to partying.
Count: Vill there be...
Of course, our trademark signature bat-burgers.
Count brightens at the thought.
Hey Bry, you could always ask Abby to conjure up some pumpkins for you.
*Aside: And I'd nix Cookie's access to the rice cakes, it's sort of self-defeating to his current ordeal if you know what I mean.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Good point on both counts, Ed. Big Bird, maybe we can ask Abby for some pumpkins.
Big Bird: Oh that's right! We'll ask Abby! It's what she does. I was thinking we could make special jack-o-lanterns with the Birdkateers. You think Abby would want to be an honerary Birdkateer?
Bryan: I don't see why not. Say, you never told me how things went with Sam Eagle.
Big Bird: He never came!
Bryan: Really?
Big Bird: Yeah, it was pretty disappointing.
Bryan: I'm sorry, Bird.
Big Bird: Maybe next time.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Charles Chaplin bursts out of Claudia's room with wide blue eyes, looking around for an escape. He holds on to his hat comically as he tries to wobble away.*

Claudia:
Mr. Chaplin?
Oh baby! Come here!
*Leans in for a kiss*

Charlie Chaplin:
Please don't come any closer...
*Runs*

Claudia:
*Falls to the ground*
OUCH!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Right in the kisser too...