Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*frantically runs into dorms, hair going everywhich way* Heyguyshowsitgoin? *runs into kitchen* Gottafixsomelunch *makes sandwhich and wolfs it down*
Where'smylaptopwheresmylaptop? Ohitsupinmyroom. *scurries up to room and back down, laptop in hand*
Animal: *stares with mouth wide open*
Pepe: Whow. She is loco, no? Jou think she is hon something hokay?
Floyd: *snorts* NO! *continues watching Alex run amok* She seems a little frenzied though. Probably because of her brother's wedding. THAT is why I stay away from stuff like that! Hey Alex! What's up with your hair?
Igotitcuttodaydon'titlooknice? *begins typing on her laptop at lightning speed* *pauses, goes to run back upstairs*
Animal: STOOOPPP! *grabs Alex and makes her hold still*
*twitching slightly*
Pepe: Nhow what?
Floyd: I don't know. Lately it seems we're taking care of her more that she's taking care of us, and none of us really know what we're doing! Animal, why don't you just have her sit down for now. But don't let her get up!
Animal: *sits on top of Alex*

BEAR

Reaction score
(at Hooper's...)
Bry: Busy day here today. I wish I was back in the nice peaceful Dorm House this afternoon...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back Kyle... We missed ya and the monsters, it just wasn't home without you guys and your fuzzy faces.
Cookies are in the fridge, burgers and condiments too. Will check up on how you're adjusting to being back home where we need ya... Back here where we need ya... Yeah, we tease them a lot cause we got 'em on the spot... Welcome back!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Ed. Glad to be back in our little cozy rooms.

Herry: You could say that again.

Glad to be back in our coz....

Herry: You do know i was being sarcastic?

I know. Just being myself. Come on. To the kitchen for some bugers and cookies.

Maurice: Oh boy!

Murray: Cookies! And no i am not the cookie monster.

We all know Murray. Coming Grover?

Grover: Will be there in just a few.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Meanwhile, still in the kitchen....*struggling underneath Animal* Getoffameeee! GettoffameeeeeeEEEEE!
Animal: CALM DOOOWN!
Ican'tIcan'tIcan't! *begins hyperventilating* Toomuchtodo!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen: Poor Alex, she seems rushed for something.

Claudia: *Giggles* I drank four cups of strong cuban coffee yesterday *Looks as if she was 'all that'*

Bunsen: Why, I thought you disliked coffee.

Claudia: A dare.

Bunsen: Ohhh!

Erine81981

Reaction score
*walking back to the room* Hey Bunsan and Claudia. Glad to be back here. Thanks again Bunsan for the hologram for my room for any missed phone calls. Didn't really get any but oh well cool to have anyways.

Herry: *carrying stack of burgers* Whooooaaaa.....

Do you need some help there?

Herry: I got it. Don't worry, i'm strong.

I rememeber.

Herry: *starts to wobble* Whoooooaaaaa......yikes!

Watch out Herry! *closes eyes*

A loud thud is heard and Herry is covered in hamburgers, ketchup, mustard and pickels

Herry: I think next time i'll ask for some help.

That might a good idea.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*kicks at the door* OW!

Herry: No no Kyle. This is how to do it. *kicks door to the dorms which flies off* And that's how you do it.

Whoa.

We all step inside

Grover: Helloo everybodieeeeeee!

Murray: We are back in service.

A trashcan with furry green legs walk in, "Where are we?"

Maurice: We are back at the dorms.

Oscar: *pops out* What? We're not at Kyle's anymore?

Nope. We are back here.

Oscar: Why? I was really enjoying myself....uh i mean i hated it out there. Oh well. *trashlid slams*

Ok guys. To our room!

Grover: That is only a few feet away, Kyle.

I know.

We all head to our room to finally get settled in
Bunsen: *Pokes head out of door* Oh welcome back! I must check out how that robot is doing. I feel a tad bit insecure on it's settings. I should like to take a gander of the system.

Claudia: HIII!

Beaker: MEEP! :big_grin: *Sees Grouch and shakes*

Claudia: Don't mind him. He is afraid of garbage cans. :stick_out_tongue: We have a man eating Garbage can you know. XD

*Sees burgers*

Claudia: HAMBURGERS! D: *Saliva dripping*

Beaker: *Pulls her back with Bunsen*

Bunsen: She has not ate a burger within a month as she has been on a strict diet. D:

Claudia: *Drool* I AM 120 pounds okay? I MUST EAT! D:....

Bunsen and Beaker: *Pulling her back*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bunsen: *Pokes head out of door* Oh welcome back! I must check out how that robot is doing. I feel a tad bit insecure on it's settings. I should like to take a gander of the system.

Claudia: HIII!

Beaker: MEEP! :big_grin: *Sees Grouch and shakes*

Claudia: Don't mind him. He is afraid of garbage cans. :stick_out_tongue: We have a man eating Garbage can you know. XD

*Sees burgers*

Claudia: HAMBURGERS! D: *Saliva dripping*

Beaker: *Pulls her back with Bunsen*

Bunsen: She has not ate a burger within a month as she has been on a strict diet. D:

Claudia: *Drool* I AM 120 pounds okay? I MUST EAT! D:....

Bunsen and Beaker: *Pulling her back*
Herry: Sorry bout the hamburgers. Didn't know about the diet she was having. (whispers to Bunsan) I'll try not to mention anything to do with any type of fast food.

If you want me and Herry can bring over the robot so you can keep it in your lab. Don't want anything to happen to it over in our room. Let us know. Talk to ya'll later.

Status
Not open for further replies.