Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Awg, that's OK Kath. If Bry takes them, that'll be fine with me. Just so you know, everybody's back with their roomies for the time being. Only one leaving for now is you yourself. Hope your nieces welcome their aunt with open arms and take care of yourself during this nice family get-together.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awg, that's OK Kath. If Bry takes them, that'll be fine with me. Just so you know, everybody's back with their roomies for the time being. Only one leaving for now is you yourself. Hope your nieces welcome their aunt with open arms and take care of yourself during this nice family get-together.
Well...one of my nieces will be running to me with open arms saying "Aunt Kathy!":excited: The other one is still a little baby (2 and a half months old) and this is the first time I've seen her. So she'll either look at me like "Uh...who are you?" or scream like crazy til her mommy or daddy rescues her. (hopefully she won't do the second one.):eek:

BEAR

Reaction score
(calling Ed) You know we can always make room for Prairie and Rosita. It's no trouble. This may be a busy week for me as it is though, so maybe you should take them.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*walks into dorm rooms, eyes bloodshot and makeup running down her face* Hey guys! I know I haven't been around for a while, and I was hoping to be back now that I've graduated & everything. But I just found out some awful news, so I may be a little longer. If anybody would like to take care of the boys, it's fine with me, although I'm sure most of your rooms are getting full, and they can probably take care of themselves a little longer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well Bry, just LMK and I can set up my room to admit the girls for the week.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
May I join this awesome Role Play? :3

Beaker, I assume is not taken...is he? If not I suppose I should give my reasons why I should roleplay him.

Because I have his name and his icon. Another reason that is less silly :stick_out_tongue: would be because I know how to put in very much in character. I know almost everything about him. His habits, the way he talks, his talents, personality ect.

I am obsessed ok? :stick_out_tongue:

As for room...I will think about that.

For now I will stick with Bunsen as his roomie. :3 They are like best friends dude. XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, please send me a PM and I'll explain more about the dorms to you BeakerSqueedom.
Thank you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Hey guys... Alex just got some horrible news I guess, so we're gonna take in Floyd, Animal, and Pepe for her while she's gone. Maybe that'll make her feel better, knowing they're in good hands.
Rizzo: But it's already so cramped in here!
Ryan: Oh, please, we can always make room for a friend in need!
Rizzo: Alright, alright, but I'm not sharin' any food with Animal!
Ryan: Heh, good luck with that. I'm gonna head down to they're room and let them know they're welcome any time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean head "up", their room's almost above yours Ryan. Man, we rully need someone to draw up a basic layout of the dorms... Oh well, one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.