Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *hears Kyle running above* Hey! Keep it down will ya! Randall's tryin' to sleep! ...Oh, wait, never mind. Umm.. well gang, looks like we're stuck. So we may as well make the best of our last moments together.
Gonzo: I brought playing cards!
Ryan: Go Fish it is then!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Few hours later.........

Herry: Ryan do you have any 5's?

Murray: *sips on a soda*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: *draws out a card from the deck*

Murray: Not really for sure. I was really thirty and poof out of know where this soda came to me. Pretty neat.

In room 26...........

Oh guys! I can't seem to find Herry or Murray! They're still gone! I've been going crazy!

Maurice: Clam down....clam down Kyle. There proubley out having fun over at another friends house.

Grover: Have you asked anyone around here?

Not really. All i remember is they were in Randall's room and now i haven't seen them since. I really hope there ok.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Sal: Hey, Murray.. see whatcha can do 'bout gettin' me one of dem sodas!
Randall: I hate to say it, but I don't think this dimly-lit, albeit exciting game of go-fish is helping anything.
Sal:That's weird.. I really though it would, too!
Randall: Gonzo, can't you magic-up a cannon like Murray did with the soda there, and then we could launch ourselves outta here or something? I'm starving!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming out of the elevator on the third floor common room. Yeah, guys, it's over here. Seems Randall got a few of the roomies stuck in oblivion... Biff: And now they need a way outta there? You got it. Biff: Good thing you called us.
*After examining the situation half an hour later... Biff: Yeah, they're stuck in there. Sully, go get the winch so we's can get those guys back up here.
*Sully brings in a mechanized winch ready to plunge down into the darkness and pluck the missing roomies from the nothingness.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: I feel something pulllllliiiinnnggggg......*pops out of the hole with plunger to head* Hey there Ed. Biff and Sully. Glad to see you guys. *gets up and out of the way for the next person or Monster or weirdo*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Herry! We've lost Herry! ...I guess we just wait to be rescued. *realizes everyone but him has been rescued* ...Dang.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends in winch to go get Ryan, cause we gotsta have more fanfic!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Ok everyone grab on to each other and i'll grab onto Biff and we all pull! Count off Murray.

Murray: 1, 2, 3, 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.