Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Removes glasses and looks at Kyle with air of Jack Nicholson impersonation.
Well... I'll tell you what pal.
Since there's no other option, and the cat's folks already split town...
And since the cat and I are old friends...
The cat and his friends can stay, just make sure you keep 'em under control. Oh yeah, and make sure it's just those four. No sneaking in the Buddy Bears or the gang from the farm, comprende?
Now come on, let's get to the party HQ and help out BethC with the festivities.
Thanks Ed! *hugs Ed* oh sorry about that. *wipes smile off face* Yes Sir! *suluts to Ed*

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Garfield,Odie and Nermal are here.Way cool.Hey Kyle,what's your avatar of,can't quite understand what that is buddy. The EM has been way busy around here,Xmas shopping and putting up out stockings: Dr. Teeth's name is in gold scrolled lettering,Floyd's name is silver printed,Zoot's name is printed in green,and mine is in Italics in turquoise(my fav. color). I'm going to bake a lot of cookies over the next three weeks,specifically for the holidays: gingerbread men,oatmeal raisin,sugar,chocolate chip,pecan/walnut/almond/choc. chip biscotti.Btw Count,Jack Nicholson is one of my fav. actors,good job.

Floyd: Happy Hanukkah Dee.

Dee: Thanks Floyd, I miss my grandfather calling up every year and pronouncing it Cha-nukkah,lol. The good ol' days.

Dr. Teeth: Nice menorah you have there Dee.

Dee: Thanks Dr. Teeth.I wanted to make sure since there was a lot of traffic here at the dorms,I just got the kind of menorah with the light bulbs(to light one each night); safety first.

Floyd: Good thinking Dee.

Zoot: Happy Hanukkah Dee.

Dee: Thanks Zoot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes, Happy Hannukah and happy holidays to one and all.
The what number night is it? Ah, forget it, not sure if the jokes made by Jon Stewart would go over well here at the dorms. Let's just say that it's one of my fave shows. Don't watch it as regularly as I used to, but it's up there at the top of my list along with Whose Line is it Anyway?, MST3K, and various others.
Gotta get to work now, busy days are ahead.

And sunny days are coming next year, what with the expansion to the collection. Or haven't you guys heard the joyous tidings yet?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ah yes, Happy Hannukah and happy holidays to one and all.
The what number night is it?
Dee: Its the third night Count,started Tues. at sundown. Have a good day Count.:smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:My stocking isn't that special, it's just red with my name written in blue on it. Rizzo's however is cluttered with all sorts of pieces of peppermint candies and jelley beans all over it. Boy, it sure is lonely with Rizzo over at Beth C's place, but at least my favorite fat cat is here. (To Garfield) Mister Arbuckle, sir, may I have your autograph, I'm one of your biggest fans, I have all sorts of Garfield plushes and books at home and here at the dorms, I also own your movie on DVD, though the special features are rather underwhelming.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks JFS, headed over to the post office in a bit.
Uh G-Man, I think his last name is just "The Cat".

Well, I'm headed to the post office to mail a couple of things. Hey Garfield, anything you wanna mail to the capital of the United Arab Emirates?

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh well, you see, I just go under the assumption that a lot of times pets sort of inherit their owner's last name, but I suppose I could be mistaken.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, that's OK pal, we often get names confused around these parts.
Com on G-Man, let me get you a nice mug of hot chocolate and a couple of candy canes for swirling the chocolate around.
Or would you prefer apple juice with that candy cane?
Everything's in the common room kitchen area, help yourself. Just remember to leave everything where it was when you've finished eating.
Have a good day and a good day to all!

christyb

Reaction score
*pokes head in common room.

Hey Count thanks for the hot chocolate. Sorry I can't stick around and chat but I've gotta get back to my room and finish my paper.

*takes a hot chocolate and leaves.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Thank you Ed, can I call you Ed? I'd love some hot chocolate and a candy cane.

Status
Not open for further replies.