Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, seeing as how I wasn't able to run my errands yesterday... maybe JFS can get you your coffee beans Christyb. Not sure how much I'll be here today since I have to rewrite a whole section/document for my paper which I lost last night. Will try to keep up the holiday cheer by checking in now and then during the day.
Happy holidays.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I can get her coffee beans Count,I just need to know what kind(you know how many flavors of coffee exist,lol). Today is laundry day*coffee sip* & I'm going to get at least 100 pages read today,from Children of Dune.
<watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well LMK if I can help you by folding the towels for the bathrooms. I'll be in the common room making some sandwiches and soup for lunch.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well LMK if I can help you by folding the towels for the bathrooms. I'll be in the common room making some sandwiches and soup for lunch.
That will be a big help,thanks Count.I noticed I left last week's towels in the dryer,so the extra hand would be awesome. I'm going to make franks and chili for dinner.:halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, just leave them on my bed in my room and I'll get to them eventually. Gonna break for a while before getting back to writing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Softly like the blackest night, I come creeping down the stairs. The towels are folded and stored away in the bathroom cabinets, just hope noone swipes Mokey's nor mine.
Finished writing my paper, not as long as what I had last night, but I'm OK with what I got done. Off to beddy-bye before the morrow, and it's concentrating on listening class tapes for my Constitutional Law course's final exam next weekend.
Well, hope everyone gets a good night's sleep here in the dorms.
*Blows out candle and closes the door to Room #1.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I hope you had a peaceful & restful sleep Eduardo,thanks ever so much for your help with the towels,very appreciated. My final paper in sign-language is about the present technology available in the deaf community & how that tech. helps in the hearing world. On my drama paper,my topic is on celebrities returning back to stage work & its influence.

Floyd: I'm working on my papers too.For English literature,the topic is classic books,and how they are being recognized presently.For music,I chose a Bobby Darin bio.,since the movie is coming out soon;thought he would be a good topic to write on.

Dr. Teeth: I finished my term papers.For Music,I wrote on the multi-talented Robert Downey Jr. & he transition for acting to singer/musician.Philosophy,I wrote on the philosophy's of the cinema's underworld(gangsters,mobsters,police,detectives,etc...)

Zoot: Well,uh,I just wrote my music paper on a trumpet player that I just discovered, Mr. Chris Botti.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Unfortunately I stayed up most of the night with a bit of indigestion, not sure if you know about the curse that is acalaycia. But I did get some sleep earlier this morning. Heh, knowing myself I'll probably drop into drowsiness while listening to my class tapes later today.

Oh well, glad to know that you guys are almost finished with your papers too. Mine was for a seminar on topics dealing with and/or stemming from the various Middle East conflicts. Chose to do mine on the mistake it was for Pres. Bush to go to war with Iraq.
Though I have to say I'm in a bit of a better mood now that I've got some of Bobby Darren's music in my head.

And one of my faves...
You know that that shark has.
Sharp teeth, yeah.
And he shows off
his pearly whites.

Just a jack-knife
Has old Mac Heath, yeah.
And he keeps it,
Out of sight.

When that shark bites.
With his teeth, yeah.
Scarlet billows,
Start to spread.

Fancy gloves
Wears old Mac Heath, yeah.
So there's nevah.
Never any trace of red.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: One of my fav. songs Count,as Sal Mineo said in Rebel.. I guess its just my morbid personality.

<EM>
Somewhere beyond the sea,
Somewhere, waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing;

Somewhere beyond the sea,
He's (She's) there watching for me.
If I could fly like birds on high,
Then straight to his (her) arms I'd go sailing.

It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.

We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before.
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Hannukah Dee. Sorry that I haven't been around. Running errands and trying to keep Garfield out of the fridge and all. My avartar is of my three roommates in santa hats. Your avatar is a menora. Is that right? I like it very much.

Garfield: HEY!

Sorry you know that since Christmas is around the corner and all I've got to keep you fit and clean. Jon did say that I shouldn't stuff you full every night.

Garfield: Your just like him.

Garfield its alright. Don't worry. When Christmas gets here I'll let you and gang have all ya'll want.

Garfield: You promious?

Cross my tummy hope to faint and stick a drumstick in my mouth. Odie?

Odie: Arf arf bark!

You ready for you walk?

Odie: Arf arf bark arf bark!

Come on. *walks out the door*

Garfield: Now my time for the fridge! *evil grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.