Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Hiya Count,how have you been? The weekend is here.I'm going to make some lamb chops,for myself,for lunch;been craving seafood and meat all week. I'm doing laundry & making choc. chip biscotti later. Call me if you need help with any of the xmas decorating,baking or whatnot. Hope your week was a good one,talk to you later.<leaving out to the kitchen>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I needed that JFS. Well, the wreaths are already hung up and over the outer facade of the dormhouse. The Christmas tree needs to be bought and set up, not to mention the additional decorations like garlands and stockings and little streamers of blinking lights.
But the others will come in and help with that during the week. If not, then I'll summon the bats and get their help. Regarding the current project with the bats, it frustrates me sometimes that I can't make up my mind. Got these ideas and I know they're good, but I keep going over it and sometimes I end up hitting my head against the whole thing.
Sorry for the ramble, guess I should just stick with one plan of action and go with it. Mayhaps there'll be something to report soon, after I'm done with all my classes.
Hope everyone has fun at the dorms this weekend, as we get our chores and Christmas decorating done.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Hiya,G-Man and Rizzo,how went your week? Been kinda quiet here in the dorms these days.Kinda wondering where Animal is at.I know he's at the Christmas Party, maybe he'll show up here sometime.:smirk:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:It was very good, I'm sorry I havent been around much, because I've been busy buying my parents Christmas presents.
Rizzo:Yeah, my week was good as well.
Me:How was your week?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Busy EM

Dee: Oh,my week went well,thanks. Can you believe another one's about to start tomorrow,lol & 4 weeks until New Years.Now there's a wake-up call,lol.All the floors have lights on them now,finally & the banner is strung.

*baking holiday sugar cookie,brownies,and ice-cream/cookie sandwiches*

Floyd: *taking out room trash*

Dr. Teeth: *heading out to the dorm pool for some free-time*

Zoot: <playing Xmas tunes on his sax>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears Zoot playing Christmas music on the sax.
Ah, now that's groovy. Mokey's away at the Rock prepping for her finals at the end of semester, and I'm working on a few things myself. The budget's a little tight, but it'll be enough for all the shopping already done and what's left for presents for my family.
Gonna get some food now, anyone want something?

The S's were hung by the T's with care.
Oh sorry, guess you guys aren't familiar with the story of St. Alphabet.
Well, never mind, just suffice it to say that the stockings are in place on the sides of the furnaces in the common rooms. That way, we can still use the dumbwaiter without knocking them down each time.
The strands of lights are now working and decorating the lobby desk, and some additional decor's out in the lobby itself.
The place is looking nice, and it'll be even better with the trees. Hey, everyone should get something to hang on the tree's branches to show off the festive holiday mood here in the dorms. That is, if you guys want to.

Well, here's hoping for a vonderful holiday season this 2004.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: You mean you need some ornaments for the tree,right Count? I can make a few orgami ones,that will get it started. I made myself some hamburgers for dinner,thanks anyway. I'm hoping to see you over at the Muppet Party thread Count.I'm in the role of Janice,fer surely. :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
*hanging stockings by the fire place......

Cookie M: Here's mine! *Cookie's has cookies in the shapes of christmas trees, santa and gingerbread men*

Grover: Here's mine. *Grover's looks like a regalar blue sock but w/ the trim around the top* Mommy made mine when I was just a cute litte monster.

Herry: And here's mine. *Herry's had red and white strips like his pants he wears but w/ christmas trees down the strips*

Now to hang mine. Same here Grover. My mommy made mine when I was just a little tyke. *Mine has a snowman w/ top hat, holding a wearth standing by a lamp post and a little tree by his side* There we go. Have all of our stockings up.

Grover: I like how yours looks Kyle.

I like everyones up there. They all look good.

Cookie M: Uh Kyle?

Yea Cookie?

Cookie M: Do we still have to leave cookies for Santa?

Thats a the tradison Cookie. I've done that all year round. I love the holidays year round but Halloween and Christmas our my two favorites.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, sure is nice to see the holidays in full bloom here at the dorms.
As for stockings... Mokey's is the one with snow-covered radishes around the trim of the sock. Mine's the one with the numbers 1, 2, 3, and a couple of bats riding on snowflakes.
Did you guys see the Christmas tree up in the common room? Thought it'd be a nice idea if we all contributed some ornaments for the tree, to show our dormhouse's unity.

Hi JFS, glad to see you're doing fine. Uh, what Christmas party? Do we have to bring anything special? Where's it taking place?
Well, I'll leave you with a merry thought, it's getting closer to Christmas every day now.
Ah ha! 20 mugs of hot chocolate for the dormhouse boarders! Hope you like the hot chocolate guys.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you Ed. Love Hot Chocolate!

Grover: Ohhhhhh good hot chocolate. Just like my mommy.

Herry: This is some good stuff.

Cookie M: Any cookies w/ me hot chocolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.