Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Still reading through Kermie's Girl, completely enthralled and entranced by the wealth of storytelling power such a good tome happens to have.
Mmm, about through with half of what's been posted so far, just gotta do a bit of organiing to keep things straight before asking Cath... Great stuff, wonder if anybody else's checked out the library's remaining copies though. They must've, this is just such a great epic tale...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo: Hey Ry! How goes it?
Ryan: Hey Gonzo, I'm doing okay I guess.
Gonzo: Good! How goes the writing?
Ryan: ...Uncle Deadly bribed you to come in and ask that didn't he?
Gonzo: How did you know?
Ryan: 'Cause I just kicked him out for asking too much.
Gonzo: Ohh... He forgot to mention that part.
Ryan: I bet he did. Well, you tell Uncle D. that the writing isn't getting anywhere with all this persistent nagging.
Gonzo: That's what I said! But he told me that persistent nagging is what gets you to write in the first place!
Ryan: ...Say good bye Gonzo.
Gonzo: Good bye Gonzo.
Ryan: Oh? Leaving so soon? *throws Gonzo out of room*
Gonzo: Whoo!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawny... You get those ideas for Don't Trip I sent ya? If you need to toss some ideas around, feel free to LMK. Oh sorry, gotta get back to finishing Kermie's Girl. *Leaves as quickly as he came.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
(group takes pudding, lavender-mint tea, hot chocolate, oatmeal, rockweed bisque and moss packs over to room 6)

MN: Kathy? Oh, Kathy, we've got some gifts to soothe those with aching feet and recently extracted teeth. We brought some stuff over a few days ago but Bryan said you weren't back, so we held it.
Storyteller: And like I said, next time you've got a sore tooth, I can always call my cousin Filch; he's really good with a pair of pliers...
Nora: (wince) Please, don't mention the pliers.
Storyteller: Why not? It's just teasing.
Nora: Because when I was a little Muppet with loose teeth...
MN: You're a Whatnot-type Muppet. You don't have visible teeth.
Nora: Yeah, well, my uncle used to joke about using pliers.
Hey...thanks ladies! That was really sweet of you.:smile: Thankfully my mouth is practically healed.Storyteller...I'll pass on Filch pulling my teeth.I'm hoping I never have to go through this again! This stuff looks good!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Hey, Telly. Where ya goin'?
Telly: Down to the library. Uncle Deadly and I are going to read some stories together.
Bry: You and Uncle Deadly? I thought you were afraid of him.
Telly: Oh, he's not so bad once you get to know him. Besides, it's only when he acts creepy that I'm afraid of him. See ya! (runs off)
Bry: But...he always acts creepy...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and that's what we like about him. Don't worry Bry, the Count's down there too. Just got back myself after finishing my current read, but he lingered behind to catch up on some additinal titles. They'll be back home in time for dinner I wager.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. By the way, Big Bird was wondering what the number of the day was. You can ask the Count when he gets back. Hope you're having a good night. Are you watching the Super Bowl? I know that Ernie is watching on the common room TV up here. I'll bet you Herry is in there as well.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Ugh! The Bears lost!
Gonzo: What did Fozzie lose?
Clifford: His mind. A long time ago. We all did.
Ryan: No, not Fozzie.
Gonzo: Bobo then?
Clifford: He lost his mind too.
Ryan: No! Not Bobo!
Gonzo: Well who then? Yogi? Pooh?
Ryan: NO! The football team!
Gonzo: Ohh... Since when do you watch football?
Ryan: I don't. I like the commercials.
Clifford: Sheesh...

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the Common room......

Herry: Thanks Ernie for watching the Super Bowl with me. Non of the others wanted to watch it with me. Please pass the chips.

In room 26........

Grover: Ok. My turn! *takes the dice and rolls them* Oooo I got a four.

Good Grover. Alright my turn. *rolls the dice and lands on a slide* Weeeeee! That was fun.

FilFil: My tune! My turn!

Ok here FilFil. *hands dice to FilFil*

FilFil: Alright here I go. *rolls the dice* Cool. I get to climb a ladder.

Maurice: Alrighty. Come on. Monster needs a new pair of shoes.

Grover: But Maurice, you do not wear shoes.

Maurice: Oh yea. That's right. Monster needs a new pair of...of....what is it that I need a new pair of?

Everyone: Just roll the dice!

Maurice: Ok ok. Don't have to be rude about it. *rolls the dice* Oooo slide! Weeeeeee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Morning after... Ungh, another long Monday on campus... It was a good game last night in the Super Bowl... Until things started to get out of control ad it was clear the Bears were going to lose. Turned it off during the third quarter, just wasn't worth watching. As far as the commercials go, the one I liked butdon't know what it was about was the one at the supermarket, which ended with the lady saying "Clean-up on Register 6." And after listeningto a descript of it on Mike & Mike, I'm going to have to give up my #1 fave chocolate in the world for almost half a year... What the frell were Snickes thinking?!?!? That sounds like such a horrid commercial idea... Oh well, maybe there'll be some fanfic updated to cheer me up later in the day. *I'm looking at you Prawn and other half and other third.

Status
Not open for further replies.