Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cookie M: Thank you Ed.

Thanks Ed but I've already had mine. Thanks any way.

Grover: When do we start decorating for christmas?

I don't know? When do we start Ed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, let's give it a week till we start thinking bout Christmas. Hope Sweetums and Barry will be here to bring in the tree.
Well, might have some leftovers myself a bit later.
Have a good night everyone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to sleep now. Ah, blessed sleep. Twill do me some good after working on the listings all night long. Gotten up to the J's, still got a long way to go before posting Version 14.
At least two little ghouls showed up on my doorstep today, from some recent action figure purchases. Hoping that my local stores will get S9 tomorrow.
Have a pleasant sleep and a good night to all!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Morning Kyle. We all took a little bit of leftovers,thanks Count. Less than a month 'til Xmas,already hearing Xmas musak on the radio. Did you have a nice Turkey day Kyle? Mine was quiet.:big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Had a scrumptious not so quiet day. Thanks for asking. I can't wait to have another wonderful Christmasy year w/ my friends. Hope you enjoy being w/ us this year Dee. Oh I've got to talk to Ed about the new christmas play we'll be doing this year. Talk to you later Dee.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks for the feedback Kyle. A play,hmm... Only play I was ever in was first grade(no joke),where we performed Hansel and Gretel.My part was to hold the left side of the fireplace(so when the witch was thrown in it,the fireplace wouldn't move). Glad you had a good Thanksgiving Kyle.<reading Children of Dune & watching the John Denver Wildlife concert on tv>

Floyd: Hey J,have you noticed its gotten a little bit chilly here in the dorms? <putting on long johns underneath pjs>

JFS: Well,winter-time is almost here Floyd.Its just that time of the year.

Dr. Teeth: Send up the heat.<he he he>

Zoot: My sax sounds like its growing icicles.

JFS: I don't think that's remotely possible Zoot.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:So Rizzo, how was Thanksgiving in the dorms?
Rizzo:It was fun, how was Thanksgiving with your family?
Me:big_grin:elicious!
Rizzo:Hehe.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Must sleep... Energy drained...
List only half done...

*Falls in bed counting bats while dreaming soundly.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: Hi G-Man & Rizzo,glad you both had nice thanksgivings. <placing a nice siesta package at Eduardo's door>.I hope this helps him,its some meditation cds,powdered cocoa,fuzzy socks,and a blanket with numbers on it. Sleep well my amigo.:cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wakes up and works on a few things online.
*Goes to the bat-room and comes back.

Oh, what's this on my doorstep? Oh, nice, a neat little pack from JFS. Aw, that's so nice of her. Must thank her some way.
Hmmm, I wonder...

Well, I'll give you guys an update later, gonna get something to eat and keep working. Heh, I picked this weekend for a reason, to stuff my list with all the updates. The reason it's going slowly is cause I have to redo the stats file at the same time. Well, have a good time and a great weekend here at the dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.