Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Of course. Hope everybody has fun celebrating SS's birthday here at the dorms.I need to bake some more desserts,for thanksgiving this time.Nice list Count.Looking forward to my first Thanksgiving with my new friends,here at MC.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:That was a delicious meal JFS, what a surprise. I'm going to visit my family in Omaha for Thanksgiving, I'm afraid, but I'll keep in touch using the forum on our computer *wink

Rizzo:Oh well, more thanskgiving feast food for me hehe.

Don't worry this time, Rizzo'll still be around during the entire time, except for maybe Thursday, because my folks and I might be going over to Uncle Frank's and I might not make it onling that day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... a few points.
JFS, course we saw how vonderfully you decorated the common rooms for SS's birthday. The meatloaf with mashed potatoes was exceptionally delicious. Along with the French fries, and some of the sides, the number cookies were my favorite.

Christyb, no problem, we could go out and get the ingredients to make a sweet potato and pecan pie. Or should it be just a pecan pie?
Well, LMK and I'll see what I can get at the supermarket.
Have a good time everybody.

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks JFS. I had some leftovers and they were great. Well everyone I'm leaving to go see my parents over the holidays (I won't be able to log on for a few days ) Have a great Thanksgiving Everyone and I'll see ya'll next monday!

:wink: : Hey don't forget about me I'm coming too. Can't wait for your mom's cooking.
Scooter do you ever think about anything else?? Here lately you're getting about as bad as Rizzo :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Later that night........

Well Count seems that it'll be me, buddie, you and Mokey. The monsters and the rest of SS gang will be at the praede at New York. Hope you and the cat don't mind? I know that the monsters had said something about there mothers and the gang coming over but thats when they (that is I just) remembered that they'll be on the float. So I'll be here to give you some help w/ the dinner. Oh Buddie is my cat. I'll be here. *goes to his room*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know Kyle, I'm glad you brought that up. Haven't seen/read anything about the plans for this year's parade float appearances for the Muppets. Will be looking forward to it tomorrow morning.

OK, the turkeys are marinating, and the chestnuts have been boiled. Will peel those little suckers a bit later this morning. The pies are bought and stored in the ffridge, just have to put them in the microwave before serving.
The other veggies will go in for a boil tomorrow morning.
All I rully need help with is setting the table and the mashed potatoes. Will make the stuffing later today.

Hey Kyle, maybe you can get the SS gang to come by after the parade's done? Just a thought. Happy T-Day to everyone wherever you may be!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
You know Kyle, I'm glad you brought that up. Haven't seen/read anything about the plans for this year's parade float appearances for the Muppets. Will be looking forward to it tomorrow morning.

OK, the turkeys are marinating, and the chestnuts have been boiled. Will peel those little suckers a bit later this morning. The pies are bought and stored in the ffridge, just have to put them in the microwave before serving.
The other veggies will go in for a boil tomorrow morning.
All I rully need help with is setting the table and the mashed potatoes. Will make the stuffing later today.

Hey Kyle, maybe you can get the SS gang to come by after the parade's done? Just a thought. Happy T-Day to everyone wherever you may be!
Haven't thought of that. I'll call Ernie and tell him to spread that word. *phones Sesame Street* Hey there Ernie. I know that ya'll we'll be on the float tomorrow morning. You think you and gang could make it by the dorms after the parade?

Ernie: I don't know why not. I'll spread that word Kyle. See ya'll tomorrow. Bye.

Count! Count! There you are. He said he would spread the word. So you better have alot. I have to go to the store. Come on Buddie.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pets Beauty, Kyle's cat.

Bye Beauty. Sure hope I might have a cat as a pet in the future.
Well, the chestnuts are peeled, got the sore fingers to prove it. My bats helped clawing off the peels from the ones I couldn't handle myself earlier this morning. Like I said, everything's pretty much taken care of. Just have to cook the turkeys tomorrow, make the stuffing with all the fright components, and put the veggies in to boil. Would also need help with the decorations/getting the place tidied up for the dinner.
Well, gonna work on a T-Day present for the rest of the forum now.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Pets Beauty, Kyle's cat.

Bye Beauty. Sure hope I might have a cat as a pet in the future.
Well, the chestnuts are peeled, got the sore fingers to prove it. My bats helped clawing off the peels from the ones I couldn't handle myself earlier this morning. Like I said, everything's pretty much taken care of. Just have to cook the turkeys tomorrow, make the stuffing with all the fright components, and put the veggies in to boil. Would also need help with the decorations/getting the place tidied up for the dinner.
Well, gonna work on a T-Day present for the rest of the forum now.
Buddie: Thats buddie pal! I'm a male cat not a female.

Both Kyle and Ed look at each other (I know its a male its the talking thats got me)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh sorry bout that. Kyle, you shoulda said something earlier. The talking cat doesn't bother me at all, you should meet Salem one of these days. But anyway, off to sleep.

Heh, afraid that the present won't be ready till weekend's end. Oh well. Happy T-Day to everyone.
Sure miss my MST3K Turkey Day marathon about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.