Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Telly: (taken aback by what he just heard) Really, Oscar? Gosh, I...I don't know what to say. You really liked those broken and ruined things? Wait a minute! Of course you do! You're a Grouch! You love broken things. And not only that, but you like me too?! I always knew you cared! Oh, Oscar, you don't know how happy that makes me! I love you, Oscar. C'mere, you!! (grabs Oscar around the neck for a big hug and kiss on the cheek) Merry Christmas, buddy!!!
Oscar: Hey! Get off of me! Yucky! You kissed me? You kissed me!! *starts spiting and slams the trashlid on his head* Ow! *groans* When will I ever stop doing that? *nods head and heads down into his trashcan*

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Haha! You're a fun guy, Oscar! (skips back to room 29)

(meanwhile...)
Bry: (On phone calling Kyle) Hey, Kyle. I'm so glad you like your gifts. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind watching the guys for me while I'm away this weekend through New Years. I should be back home sometime at the end of next week. Thanks.

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Ryan: *fiddling with O*
Gonzo: You can't fiddle with an O!
Ryan: You're right Gonzo, it sounds more like a violin.
Gonzo: Cute, cute joke.
Ryan: Speaking of cute-*places O on desk* Where's Robin?
Gonzo: I think he and Uncle Deadly went down to the fan-fic library.
Ryan: Oh, okay. Wonder when that half of mine will make it back to the dorms.
Gonzo: Not soon enough. Chef is trying to use his new fryer on Camilla again!
Ryan: Sheesh, just tell him that I have half of Lisa's traits, so I can tie him up too.
passing by Ryan's room & hearing what Gonzo said about the Chef trying to use the fryer I gave him on Camilla
WHAT?? Ryan...Gonzo...one of you let me in!NOW!
pounding on the door
I gave that Swedish Meatball the FryDaddy to use on anyone andanything but the dormies! Tell him he better watch himself because I have a receipt for that FryDaddy and I will take it back should he decide to make anything out of Camilla or Robin!:mad:

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Why would Mr. Chef want to hurt Camilla? Oh well... (singing to himself) Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

Erine81981

Reaction score
*on the phone* Uh....Bryan? I might have to say no myself. Me and the monsters were going to head over to a friend of mine for New Years. I hope I'm not being rude. I should of told you sooner.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *calling Bryan*: COuldn't help but notice you're looking for someplace for your roomies to stay since Kyle is also going to be gone. They can stay with us! We've got plenty of room! Just let us know.

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
*on the phone* Uh....Bryan? I might have to say no myself. Me and the monsters were going to head over to a friend of mine for New Years. I hope I'm not being rude. I should of told you sooner.

No problem, Kyle. Hope you have a good New Years!

BEAR

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Beth: *calling Bryan*: COuldn't help but notice you're looking for someplace for your roomies to stay since Kyle is also going to be gone. They can stay with us! We've got plenty of room! Just let us know.
Thanks, Beth! Sounds good. I'll be leaving today and coming home on Thursday.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocking on Room #5's door... Sara? Li'l Cuz? You in there?
Just thought you should know, everyone's been handing out their Secret Santa presents. Only a few last people are left, thought you might need the reminder. Hope this is OK, and feel free to come and talk if you need inspiration for finishing those stories of yours.

I'll just leave this box of date cakes for her and her roomies on their doorstep.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Ugh Rowlf...
Rowlf: Whu-oh, I've seen that look before, course it was a little green last time I saw it... Women troubles?
Ryan: Yeah...
Rowlf: Figures. It isn't Lisa is it? Cause I heard about you two bein' affianced and all...
Ryan: Naw, not Lisa. And where did you learn a word like affianced?
Rowlf: Obedience School.
Ryan: Oh. Well anyway, this girl's just been on my mind all the time lately, and she's pretty flirtatious, if you catch my drift.
Rowlf: Mm, I see. Well have you tried asking her out?
Ryan: Yup, we had one date, then she said she just wanted to be friends. So it's pretty obvious that she's not interested, but she just doesn't act like that, ya know?
Rowlf: Ah, that's tough.
Ryan: I'll say. And my best friend tells me that I should go for it, sayin' that it's better to try and fail than to not try at all. But I'm thinking that I already did try, and fail...
Rowlf: Tell ya what Ry. I think I know exactly what you need.
Ryan: Let me guess, a song?
Rowlf: You really are and obsessed Muppet fan.
Ryan: Thanks.
Rowlf: You can't live with 'em,
You can't live without 'em.
Ryan: There's somethin' irresistable-ish about 'em.
Rowlf: We grin and bear it cause the nights are long.
Both: I hope that somethin' better comes along.
Clifford: Yo Ryan, phone call man. It's some chick.
Ryan: *darts out of room*
Rowlf: I've never seen a guy that blue, beat his feet red that fast.
Clifford: I like the old one better.
Rowlf: Same here, but a dog's gotta try.

Status
Not open for further replies.