Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Ru/Cat: I'm so embarrassed! I was waiting for the Rs! Eeek! Here goes!)

Catherine: Oh, I’m so excited! This is going to be fun!
Fozzie: I’m nervous. What if my present is a dud!
Catherine: I think you’ll like what you get, Fozzie.
Fozzie: Oh--I wasn’t thinking about what I’m going to get. I’m worrying about the present I’m giving.
Kermit: Gosh, Fozzie--I think you did a great job of shopping. I’m sure it will be fine
Fozzie: I hope so. (He looks at Catherine.) You ready to go deliver our gifts?
Catherine: Yep. I hope Layla likes what I got her! See you later, Piggy! Later, Kermit! We’ll catch you at the party.
Piggy: (murmuring out of the corner of her mouth) Who’s he buying for?
Kermit: (murmuring back) Um, The Count von Count.
Piggy: (interested now) What’d he get?
Kermit: (whispers in her ear) You think?
Piggy: Works for me.

Catherine: (bounding up to Layla) Layla! I’m your secret Santa! Open it, open it! (She thrusts a shoebox-shaped package into Layla’s hands.
Layla: Oh--okay! Um, thanks!
Catherine: Oh--I hope you don’t have this one!
(Inside the package is another box, and inside that box is a copy of "A Red and Green Christmas) Happy Christmas, dear!

Leyla

Reaction score
Layla: <hugs her> Oh Catherine, thank you so much! What a sweet, thoughtful gift! If we ever get to the L's, stick around!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to get a sampling of sleep done. We might need to continue this tomorrow, so don't worry if we don't get to you tonight. There are a lot of B's that haven't handed out their gifts yet: Bert and Big Bird and Bryan, they'll be here as one party; The Beast and Betty Lou and Boober Fraggle, who I'd think went out for the holidays with Kim and her family. If they don't show up by tonight, we'll move on to the C's.
Hope this is OK... And if anyone wants to take over the duties of overseeing the exchange, LMK and I can send you the list of who goes in what order.
Good night.

*Trails off to la-la-land with the hopes of fanfic updates in the inky blackness of the midnight hours.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Hmm...we've been waiting around for the B's, but now I think we ought to go catch some Z's.
Nora: (yawn) This gift exchange is going to take a bit, you know?
MN: Yeah, and I'm spending New Year's in New Jersey. I hope we finish before then.
Storyteller: Come on, let's go make cocoa and lounge around in our pajamas for a while.
Nora: I'm game.
MN: Good night, everyone.

(gang shuffles off to room 7)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Everyone in room 26 having the best time with everything we got. Thanks everyone.

BEAR

Reaction score
(Bryan and Big Bird come into the common room)

Bry: Hey! Sorry we're late you guys!
Big Bird: I was at the park playing with Snuffy and then we stopped for an ice cream. Did we miss anything?
Ernie: The B's.
Big Bird: Bees?! Oh good, cuz you know I'm allergic.
Bry: Are you?
Big Bird: I dunno...but stingers hurt!
Bry: Ah.
Ernie: No, I meant the letter B. Your name starts with the letter B.
Big Bird: I know that.
Ernie: No, Big Bird. It's your turn to hand out your Secret Santa gift!
Big Bird: Oh! Well, why didn't you say so? (giggles) Well, I was supposed to give a present to Miss Storyteller Fraggle. I don't really know her very well yet, but I know that she likes to tell stories and I love hearing stories. So, I got her this beautiful journal and a feather quill pen, made from one of my very own yellow feathers, for her to write more beautiful stories and read them to me when she's done. Hope you like it, Storyteller. Oh, and also this little bag of chocolate covered birdseed. I made it myself. Merry Christmas! Storyteller? Hello?
Bry: I think she went to bed, Big Bird. We must have just missed her.
Big Bird: Oh, rats! Now what?
Bry: I guess you'll just have to give the present to her later.
Big Bird: Later? Do I have to do that whole speech again?!
Bry: (laughing and patting him on the beak) Don't worry about it.
Big Bird: Okay...
Bry: Well, my name begins with the letter B too, so I guess I'll just go next. This present goes to one of my best friends at the dorms--Kyle. He's been my buddy here for a long time and we always have fun playing around here together along with our roomies. He's always taking such great care of my roommates when I'm away, just like I always enjoy having the blue monsters over. And Kyle always knows how to handle that Grouch! He's a true Sesame Street fan like me and Ed. Kyle, I'd like to give you 2 DVDs--Don't Eat the Pictures and Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World, and an annual passport to the Sesame Place amusement park. Enjoy, buddy! (gives kyle the present, then goes over and kneels next to Abby) By the way, Abby...I absolutely love the star you made me! It's wonderful! I'll be using it soon! For now, maybe I'll put it on my room door here. Also, I think you're very nice too and you are welcome to our room any time. (gives Abby a hug)
Ernie: Okay, Bert...you're next! Bert?!
Bert: (rushes in) Sorry. I was on the phone with my Uncle Louie. He's a talker!
Ernie: It's your turn, Bert.
Bert: Oh! (clears throat) Ahem...I am here to give a present to my friend the Cookie Monster. Now, I realize that he is quite possibly the easiest to shop for because we all know his favorite thing is cookies. However, I have decided to go outside the box, as they say, and get him some things a little different to expand his menu a little. I have made some bran muffins, zuchini bread, and an assortment of deliciously sweet and healthy fruits and vegetables!! (silent pause in the room) ...... (under his breath) and there's cookies in here too. (holds out the big square box) Here you go, Cookie.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: By the way, the Muppet Dorms were brought to you today by the letter B and the number 3 for 3 of my roommate friends whose names start with B--Bryan, Bert and Big Bird.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*flashback to the B's*

Bo: Tell me, alphabetically, does _ come before B?
Bobo: What?
Beau: Huh?
Bean: *bounce*

Bo: No, seriously, because you, Bobo, and me, Bo, need to give gifts. Does Bo come after or before Bobo?
Beau: I have no ideals.
Bobo: Idea.
Bo: What's your idea?
Bobo: No...idea, not ideals.

Bo: *brain hurt* Ok, I'll go first. I have Christy B, my 'kinda' room mate since that whole hole in the wall thing went on. She's always been a GREAT friend and I have a few things here that might help advance her dreams...there's a box of lenses, not contacts, for her new camera. And I was down the tip the other day when I found this old reel-to-reel camera. *pulls a sheet of a tripod to reveal a camera exactly like Rowlf's from TMM* Thought you'd like it.

Bobo: Me then...who did I have again?
Bo: The one I picked for you.
Beau: The one I had.
Bean: I didn't!

Bo: Remember, you were worried because you didn't think you new anyone around here...
Bobo: Oh, yeah.
Bo: So I said, what about such-and-such, and then Beau wanted such-and-such so you got whats-her-name.

Bobo: *scratches head* Thanks for the help. Eventually...*reads from a piece of paper* I got Kim. *reads* I know she's been around here for a log time...log? A long time, and I know she cares patiently...wait, passionately about certain Muppets around here. So, here's a hamper of my favorite things...Honey, bananas, and honey. *sticky smile*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... That just leaves Baby Bear, The Beast, Betty Lou, and Boober Fraggle.
If anybody sees Peter and/or Kim, please remind them their roomies mentioned above can come in and hand out their Secret Santa their presents next.
Oh, and to keep things moving along... If you spot Ryan, please inform him that Camilla and Clifford can hand out their gifts. Christy, whenever you come in next, you can unveil what presents you have for your exchange partner. Cookie Monster, you'd come next, and then it'd be my own roommate's turn.

Lot to get through, but we're gonna get this done one way or another.
*Goes back into Room #1, hoping that the rest of the Secret Santa exchange goes smoothly.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Abby: Did you see Beth? Bryan liked my gift!
Beth: I told you he would Abby! I hope Rowlf liked his.
Wanda: If I know Rowlf, I'm sure he did
Red: I hope more people come in so more gifts can get given out, this is fun!
Beth: Sure is!

Status
Not open for further replies.