Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Thanks amigo for the M&Ms.I guess I'm still stuck in my 8th grade Spanish Count,thanks for the input.Much appreciated.:smile:

christyb

Reaction score
Bye Elmo thanks for the snack!
Elmo: Bye, Elmo's glad you could come. Tell everyone else that Elmo's says hi.
:wink: :Will do Elmo and tell your Mommy that those were great cookies.
Elmo: Bye now!
me & :wink: : Bye!

:wink: :Christy we'd better book it if we're gonna make it to Bert and Ernie's on time.
I hear ya Scooter. Well maybe we won't be too late....

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Hey Rizzo,I think you might want to find G-Man. We're gonna head back to the dorms & start working on our schoolwork again. Take care of yourself little buddy.<high five,low five>See everyone back in the dorms.:excited:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Ok, see ya later JFS, bye.
(Finally arriving at ernie and Bert's place)
Rizzo:Ok, I'm here, hope I'm not too late.
Me:Nope, you got he in plenty of time, we're just waiting for the others (Christy B, Count, Mokey and Scooter) to get here. Where's JFS and co.?
Rizzo:They headed back to the dorms.
Me:Oh, ok.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Arrives at Bert and Ernie's apartment.

Hi G-Man and Rizzo, glad to see you guys here. Sad to see JFS and the band depart, but maybe we'll see them back at the dorms. So, where's Kyle and the Monsters?

Heh, reason I was late is cause I got a package in the mail. Got my Sweetums figure and had to go back to place him with the rest of the collection in my room. Also checked up on the bats, seeing as how I'll start up a new project using them and my creative resources.
Mokey: "Would anyone like something to drink?"
Oh yes, sorry Mokey.

*Serves Mokey a glass of water.
Does anyone want something to drink? Hope Kyle and the Monsters get here soon, would rully like to meet Bert and Ernie. And get on to the SS celebration planned for tonight.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:I don't know, they were supposed to meet up with me here, but then when I got here, they weren't there.

Rizzo:Try saying that three times fast. hehe

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: Boy won't they all be surprised on the festivities I and the band have planned to celebrate the Sesame Street 35th birthday here at the dorms. All of the common rooms are decorated in colorful SS colors,there's a nice big Happy 35th Birthday Sesame Street in the lobby and I've been cooking and baking number cookies,cakes(chocolate,vanilla,and coconut),and pies(apple,cherry,blueberry and pecan),spaghetti and meat sauce,veggies,rotiss. chicken,my special meatloaf,chili,baked potatoes,french fries,roasted potatoes and mashed potatoes with gravy. All in time before,the big Thankgiving dinner we'll have later in the week.:flirt:

Dr. Teeth: That's about the size of it.:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey you guys. Was thinking that maybe we should have a nice celebration dinner back at the dorms. Then again, we can have a nice little lunch over at Charlie's and then head back to the dorms tonight.

We gotsa get back some time with enough time to start up the Thanksgiving preparations. So... let's meet at Charlie's for lunch, and then meet up with all of our new friends from Sesame Street for a sing-along in the park before heading home.
Sound good to you guys? LMK and we'll head on out as soon as everyone gets the message.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walks into the basement apartment.....

Sorry about that guys. Me, Ernie and the monster were over at BB nest. Bert's at a pegion convetion. So let head back to the dorms.

Grover: Yea we need to get ready for Thanksgiving.

Herry: Mom says that Her, Dad, sis and Grandmother will be here.

Cookie M: Mother says she'll make her "Cookie dilights!" Can't wait.

So Ernie? Are you going to join us?

Ernie: I don't know why not.

Good get your stuff and we'll go.

Ernie: Me, Bert, Zoe, Telly, Big Bird, Snuffy, Roseavelt Franklin, Sherlock Hemlock, Farley, Elmo, Baby Bear, Two Head Monster, Mumford, Mary Monster, Frazzle, Barkley and Sam the Robot we'll meet ya'll over there later this week. Hope thats fine.

*jaw drops on floor* Sur.sure. *underbreath* Hope theres room at the dorms? Ok. See you later Ernie. Ok guys grab Oscar and lets split. Count, Mokey, Rizzo and G-Man? Come on lets go!

The monster grab Oscar's can and split

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry we have to cut our visit short Ernie. Sure is a great place you have here, and it was nice to visit you here at Sesame Street again. Hope to see you back at the dorms.
Hey Kyle, Mokey and I will meet you back at the dorms later tonight. We're taking the bus back home, getting washed and dressed to go to the campus for an afternoon reading, and then we're heading to the supermarket to stock up on essentials for the T-Day meal.
Hope to see everyone in good spirits back at the dorms.

Status
Not open for further replies.