Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Think I'll just watch a bit of TV for now, maybe some breakfast later, and computer errands along with Muppet DVD's throughout the day.
Count: Vhat about...
The hexchange? An E-mail will be sent out to everybody who's part of the dorms. In fact, thanks for reminding me, that'll be taken care of shortly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *digs through closet for Secret Santa present*
Beau: *digs through drawers for Secret Santa present*
Bobo: *watches TV*
Bean: *runs in the door* I AM THE SECRET SANTA PRESENT!!! I AM! I AM!
Bo: *looks up* Where have you been?
Beau: *looks up* Where have you, Bean?
Bobo: *watches TV*
Beau: Hey, Bo-boo, what did you get and who for?
Bobo: I er...*watches TV*
Bo: *frowns*
Beau: *frowns*
Bean: *bounces*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: All right, my Secret Santa gift is all wrapped and ready to go!
Beth: I hope the person I have likes what I got them
Abby: Me too
Wanda: I think we all did a great job.
Beth: Now we just wait for the exchange to take place later this morning

BEAR

Reaction score
Ed, I'm afraid I'll be out all day. So, our part of the exchange will have to be tonight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK....present all wrapped up.Darn this thing is heavy!
Prairie:Here we go!Thanks for letting me borrow your finger to tie the ribbon Rosita.
Rosita:No problema Prairie.Hopefully the person who I'm giving this to will like it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You know, I might just end up scheduling the exchange for later anyway. We could do it in order of room numbers, but that would mean my roomies would go first, something we'd only agree to if you guys think we should be the first to hand out gifts. Wanted to do this alphabetically, but my next-door neighbors seem to have gone out at the moment. Maybe when there are more people here, we'll see what happens as the day goes on. Just get all your presents wrapped and piled together, the exchange will happen... Just not sure where and I'm not sure just when.
Sorry, slipped into a song cue there.
Count: Need help getting out?
*Sigh, if Lisa were here to appreciate the insanity randomness of a joke like that...

See ya guys, knock if you need me, will be watching the DVD's I got.

Count, whispering to Christy: Quick, get your presents under the tree now that he's othervise occupied.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Are we exchanging gifts now?
Beth: I'm not sure, Ed said we might do it later. We can go and sit by the tree and wait
Abby: I'm so excited!
Wanda: Me too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *wonders in with a sack*
Beau: And he wondered the earth in sackcloth and ashes. *lowers book of depressing poems* Hey, my cousin lent it to me for Christmas.
Bobo: *wipes the counter with a cloth* Once we're cleaned up, mebbe we should go find the present exchange?

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: Okay guys, quick like bunnies now!
Jimmy: <anxiously> Bunnies? Where?
Leyla: It's an expression, Jimmy... it means we gotta vamoose.
Jimmy: Ah, well. You gotta remember ah'm used to them technical, high falooting vocabularities.
Leyla: <smiling fondly> My mistake, Jimmy dear. Now, get your presents ready quickly now... we all slept right through that earlier deadline.
Hilda: Do we have any ribbons?
Leyla: Yep, junk drawer in the kitchen.
Hilda: Thanks!
Leyla: Wanda, are you set?
Wanda: Just about!
Leyla: Robot Kermit, are you se- <she sighs> Kermit, let go of Piggy, will you? You need to get ready for the gift exchange!
RK: <distracted> Oh, I did that ages ago. I don't even remember what I got who.
Robot Piggy: Gee, what could have possibly made you forget?
<much giggling and twittering between them>
Hilda: Gag me... or gag them. Gag somebody.
Leyla: Yeesh. I hoped they'd be happy. I didn't realise they'd be this happy! Knock it off you two, or I'm turning a hose on you, and goodness knows what would happen then.
Robot Kermit: <still giggling> I know what would happen. The sparks would fly!
Robot Piggy: I don't need any help to make that happen. C'mere you.
<many beleaguered moans from the other occupants of room 18.>
Hilda: <softly> The real pair of them don't usually get along this well... what's with them?
Leyla: I don't know... maybe it's a robot thing. Maybe Doctor Honeydew did something to Robot Piggy... maybe we should be waiting for the other shoe to drop.
<Hilda, Wanda and Jimmy look anxiously up at the ceiling>
Leyla: It's an expression, guys.
Hilda: You never know around here.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And here I thought Hilda would be wise enough to heed her own advice of not taking things too literally. Oh well...

Um guys, there's been a slight delay with a few of the other residents here... So we'll be doing the exchange later tonight, say around 8 PM? That work for everybody?
Various mumblings rise from the crowd.
"Like, I've got a hair appointment..."
"My Uncle Matt's expecting us down in the Rock."
"Will there still be cookies there?"
"Better check with the boss about this."
"Aw man... And here I had a date..."

Fright, eightish it ish. Oh, and we'll be doing the exchange alphabetically, just to be fair.
So Beth, try to keep that little fairy godchild of yours entertained till then. If she needs a nap that's OK, just hope to see you here back at Floor 2's common room tonight.

*Walks off after telling everybody of the news, worried as to whether or not we'll be able to pull this off. Maybe a different plan for next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.