Muppet Builds

Doctimelash

Reaction score
It's always best to roughen up an area before using it, if it's smooth it just comes away. I use araldite but I recently tried out mxbon and seems to be OK

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
It's always best to roughen up an area before using it, if it's smooth it just comes away. I use araldite but I recently tried out mxbon and seems to be OK
That's the mistake I made. Forgot it's necessary to bond into the "grain", so to speak. I'll try to remember this. Thanks again.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
did you save the patterns for Gonzo or Fozzie? because I'm making both characters soon and in my last few attempts I could get the head shapes right

Doctimelash

Reaction score
There wasn't a pattern really made for Gonzo everything was made and scaled off the head that was sculpted out of foam. As for fozzie it took me a long time to get the pattern right that I don't really want to give it out sorry.. But the best way to make a pattern is to use monster clay and sculpt the puppet you want to make then use masking take to cover it and cut out your patterns, you will need to scale them up to the correct size (which I measure and roughly guess) I think there is a bit of maths you can do.. Like multiplying it to 100% Sorry I can't help, check out Adam krutinger on YouTube he goes through this process in one of his puppet builds.

dylan

Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a copy of the 3d printing files for the mech? I have been trying to find a good 3d printed mech file and haven't had a lot of luck

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry there hasn't been updates with muppets and puppet builds. Things have been busy.

Out of curiosity what muppets would everyone like to see me try and build. Trying to gage an idea of what Henson puppet is popular. It can be from any of his shows and I will make a list of the most popular and over the next few months aim to make some of them.

Thank you

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hey guys it's been a while, work has me bogged down that I haven't had time to look at making any muppets.. But I did have a little time to try and make cookie monster.. Not perfect but I'm happy at how he turned out.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Hey guys it's been a while, work has me bogged down that I haven't had time to look at making any muppets.. But I did have a little time to try and make cookie monster.. Not perfect but I'm happy at how he turned out.
Holy cow you've done it again, that is a beautiful Cookie Monster, you should consider doing videos with these puppets for YouTube and stuff

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hello guys,
So I've made another kermit this time trying out the 14oz fleece and I love it, next up will be animal 😊