Muppet Builds

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im a busy animator from the Uk, but I've been wanting to make muppets ever since my first failed attempt as a 12 yr old now I'm 34 I think its time I use some of my free time to try and build again. This thread is to show some of the puppets I've been working on, they have improved with every iteration and I look forward for you guys to see what I've done.

Last edited:

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Pepe is one of my favourite muppets and I had to make him. This is my first pepe he's not perfect but his mech works well and it was a learning curve. I'm Currently working on a second Pepe (my Avatar) and he's much better. my first pepe is on eBay at the moment, I'm hoping to get a 3d printer to make a better mech to make a third version. (Fozzie is a work in progress)

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind comments :smile: . I've been a lurker on here for ages (while I've been waiting to be able to post) and I've been desperate to show of what I've been doing. As for Pepe I only came across two threads, one that didn't have images anymore and another by that rip off guy MJL which was a photoshop. So I'm surprised not a lot of people have tried him. the mech inside is very basic, when my first pepe sells I'm going to get a 3d printer and print out a design I've come up with that I think will work so much better than the one I'm using currently, I'm also hoping to find a better material and I have no idea what that would be so still researching that.

But yeah I'm going to clothe pepe v2 this weekend, I've got a new chain that looks a lot better too so will be nice to finish him.

Then I want to focus on Fozzie v1 get him to a good point where I can start looking for changes on the second one I will build. So there will be loads of updates soon :smile:

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Hey Guys I'm working on gonzo, This head I made last year but left him in the cupboard as I had no idea on what to do for his eye mech. I Bought a 3d Printer and I've started to design a mech... Does anyone have any idea on how his mech works. I understand the basic mech for forward facing eyes but gonzo's eyes are turned, and what I've added before don't work. Do you think it will work with the idea Im working on?