Muppet Builds

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
so I've almost finished Fozzie, my pens run out doing the scarf.. OMG he's big, but its been fun to make :smile:. I had a few failed attempts on Gonzo's mech but he's going to be worked on next.
I know it's a late reply, but not only do I love that stunning Fozzie, that's a nice Doctor Who poster you have in the background of the second pic, lol.

Doctimelash

Reaction score
I know it's a late reply, but not only do I love that stunning Fozzie, that's a nice Doctor Who poster you have in the background of the second pic, lol.
Haha thank you, I have two of them they are canvases. My kids got them for me when I got the job as sound designer and video creator for Big Finish Productions 😊

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Haha thank you, I have two of them they are canvases. My kids got them for me when I got the job as sound designer and video creator for Big Finish Productions 😊
That’s awesome! I’m a huge fan of their output ! Do you still work for them?

Doctimelash

Reaction score
That’s awesome! I’m a huge fan of their output ! Do you still work for them?
Yeah I've only been working with them for the past year, my first sound design Gig has just come out "The Scream of Ghosts" and my second "memories of a tyrant" will be out soon.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah I've only been working with them for the past year, my first sound design Gig has just come out "The Scream of Ghosts" and my second "memories of a tyrant" will be out soon.
Awesome! I have yet to listen to the Third Doctor Adventures Vol 5 but when I do I’ll be sure to think of your work!! Any other projects you plan to work for them on?

Doctimelash

Reaction score
Awesome! I have yet to listen to the Third Doctor Adventures Vol 5 but when I do I’ll be sure to think of your work!! Any other projects you’re working on for them?
Aww thank you.. At the moment only video work, I'm working on a special vid that I can't say too much about at the moment everyone's busy getting things ready for Big Finish day. so possibly after that I may get another audio to design.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Aww thank you.. At the moment only video work, I'm working on a special vid that I can't say too much about at the moment everyone's busy getting things ready for Big Finish day. so possibly after that I may get another audio to design.
That’s so cool! I can’t wait to see that video as well 👀 :smile:

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
These are very spot on. Were 3D renders of items for 3d printing? What is your stand by for best glue?

Doctimelash

Reaction score
These are very spot on. Were 3D renders of items for 3d printing? What is your stand by for best glue?
Yeah it was a 3d model I designed for an eye rig, the main piece for holding the ping pong balls is one piece I then back filled the ping pong ball with resin and sat the mech in that so it became solid. The lids where sperate but held in place with the wire and spring piece. As for gluing 3d prints I uses apoxy glue.. There are other glues out there but I haven't tried them yet.

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
Doctimelash, what brand of epoxy do you like? I've always found the to be so temperamental? Especially on plastics. I used some 2 part to fix a plastic door handle in a car, and first try, it just flopped back off. Even waited to directed time. Anyways, cool stuff. Glad you shared.