Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Economical reasons for males to stay unclean

C'mon y'all, just look at all the benefits!

• Don't shower, bathe, or wash clothes---save on your water bill
  • If ya don't wash your socks, that saves on laundry---and detergent and water usage
  • Your socks will become stronger with layers of stiff sweat
  • You save money by not havin' to buy soap, shampoo, or detergent
  • Sweatin' is a good natural way of keepin' yer body cool
  • It's scientifically proven---sweat smells GOOOOOOOOOD...

:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Um, yeah Mike, but also:

"In a more sensual setting, exposure to these odors might facilitate the emergence of sexual mood or feelings."

:wink:

'sides, I never said it would attract mates for sexual performance, but apparently it'll work in the right setting...

:big_grin:
yeah, i saw that line too...but i then remembered who it was that posted the article, and after a good laugh, decided to make sure you had seen the part that pertains to you.

heh

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I never said it would attract mates for sexual performance, but apparently it'll work in the right setting...
'Mates' ? I think we've found your calling - Narrator on the Discovery Channel. You can also do cameos too ! LOL !

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Stinky boys!!

Sorry all you smelly lonely boys . Ive been married 21 years and in my house no shower no lovin and there is no lack of lovin here. I suppose if this theory is true you also like smelly women.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
<yeah, i saw that line too...but i then remembered who it was that posted the article, and after a good laugh, decided to make sure you had seen the part that pertains to you.

heh>

:grouchy:

grail

Reaction score
Re: Stinky boys!!

Originally posted by foofoocakes
Sorry all you smelly lonely boys . Ive been married 21 years and in my house no shower no lovin and there is no lack of lovin here. I suppose if this theory is true you also like smelly women.
see! no love for Dr. Jones...or Byron, as the case may be, without a good scrubbin' first.

Jackie

Reaction score
I personally enjoy Joe's natural smell but when you wake up in the morning from night sweating it isn't always that pleasant!! LOL!

I urge you all to shower! Why do you think girls always smell so good? We shower early and often!