Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

grail

Reaction score
um...Byron, did you read ALL of the article? because check out the following quote:

There was no sign women were sexually aroused by male perspiration.
basically, all the article states is that if you're already sweatin' together, then guy sweat helps release hormones that are useful when trying to make babies.

in other words, it is now abundantly clear to me why some women hate the idea of having a big sweaty guy on top of them...

er...can i say that?

wockawocka

Reaction score
Umm... does this mean that girls can be all sweaty too?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
basically, all the article states is that if you're already sweatin' together, then guy sweat helps release hormones that are useful when trying to make babies.
See Byron. You are soooooo clueless. Thats why you need to shower. Nobody wants to smell you coming from a mile away. Its only the sweating you do when....well...you know...that counts.

grail

Reaction score
now you see why it's so important we get the boy to a shower pronto...you can never be too careful! clumsy as he is, it's entirely possible that he'd one day stumble upon a convention for blind alcoholic women on a path of self-destruction. where would the world be then?

i can see the ad campaign now:

"Ocean Breeze soap; science's response to random acts of nature"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
um...Byron, did you read ALL of the article?
Um, yeah Mike, but also:

"In a more sensual setting, exposure to these odors might facilitate the emergence of sexual mood or feelings."

:wink:

'sides, I never said it would attract mates for sexual performance, but apparently it'll work in the right setting...

:big_grin: