Make classic Sesame Street available online (petition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder that this thread translates to “Sign this petition so only I can get access to these episodes and everyone else is on their own.”

D'Snowth

Reaction score
". . . . And if you don't, me and the rest of my fellow Sesame Brats will find your personal contact information so we can call you on the phone and bug you until you meet my demands."

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@ssetta OK...there's something I wanted to bring up on the thread you made a couple weeks ago about contacting Scott to convince him to share the episodes he received with us. You should NOT constantly depend on us to help you find a way to get on his case like that. He's made it clear that he'll upload footage on his own terms. Yes, I would like to see actual footage from these episodes too, but for now, waiting for screenshots he'll be posting on the Wiki is the next best thing. If you want to contact Scott about viewing the episodes he currently has access to, you should...IDK...maybe...DO IT BY YOURSELF. Because unlike you, I and everyone else actively replying to and viewing this thread, as well as the other thread you made are more interested in waiting to see what the future will hold for how classic SS episodes will be released to the public.

Lastly, I would advise you to watch 3:13-3:23 of this clip:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The thing of it is, he's burned his bridges with so many people, this is why he tries recruiting stooges and goons to work as a middleman for him in getting things for him on his behalf - I've dealt with such a goon before in the past.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Jesus, why do you guys always have to be so negative? This petition has almost 2,500 signatures on it. The purpose of this petition is to get us what we’ve always wanted! You don’t have to sign if you don’t want to but you don’t have to make negative comments about it either.
It's kind of hard to take seriously someone who once, unironically, posted "I want every episode from 1-3005."

(On a related note: calling folks "Sesame Brats" doesn't sound any more mature than the people obsessing over inconsequential stuff.)

Any Del

Reaction score
The thing of it is, he's burned his bridges with so many people, this is why he tries recruiting stooges and goons to work as a middleman for him in getting things for him on his behalf - I've dealt with such a goon before in the past.
Like who? Andrew Turrpa aka OscarAndTelly?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
(On a related note: calling folks "Sesame Brats" doesn't sound any more mature than the people obsessing over inconsequential stuff.)
I agree.

To be honest, it was funny for awhile but now it’s just gotten old and has become a repetitive insult. Least we forget every fandom out there has its toxic apples. Sesame Street is no exception.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here’s the honest truth that I’m going to say right now. I dread the fact that only one muppet wiki admin has access to three season 2 clips of hippie Anything Muppets that would eventually become Little Jerry and the Monotones, one of which has no chance of seeing the light of day because it’s a Beatles song cover. I also dread that he has access to an old west skit I would like to see. Am I going to let it bother me to the point that I feel the need to have a fit about it on a forum? No. I find something to repress those thoughts because it’s not worth stressing out over.

The sad truth is, some skits/episodes are pretty much ones you can only view as a once in a lifetime opportunity unless they’re lucky to surface through leakage or officially. It sucks not everyone has access to it, but what can you do? That’s just life.

I’m honored to have the privilege of eventually getting the chance to see these skits once they are loaded up, living close to Boston, but it’s not something I’m going to take for granted. I’m just going to be grateful I have it and hope other folks out there eventually get that privilege, too.