I want every episode from 1 - 3005

ssetta

Reaction score
I want them all. Now. Does anybody know where I can get them?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
well, a good place to start is the Sesame Street Old School boxsets which you could pick up at your local store (Wal-mart, K-mart, Target, ect). but other than that there are not that many other episodes out on the market.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I HIGHLY doubt you'd be able to have those episodes.

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I wouldn't do that. I once gave away thirty bucks for a Dexter's Laboratory tape, and it never came. Tape trading is dangerous.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Taco, there is a pretty well established tape trading community here at MC. I haven't done it but I haven't heard problems from those who have.

I have a feeling this thread is a joke.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's either a joke or at the least sarcastic. I want them to! For free! Any offers?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Given that ssetta was the one who started this thread, I have a modicom of respect for the possible serious wish of his to own all 3005 SST episodes desired. Course, that'd leave him at least 1180 episodes shy of having the entire show's run...

And Pepp, I had a bad experience trading for tapes once. Well, not exactly "trading", but it was along those lines.
*Praises Boober_Gorg for his generosity during that dark patch.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It depends on who you trade with and how you do it. I've done it enough times and found a number of reliable people.

Hey Ed, if you don't mind me asking, what happened in that "dark patch"?