Make classic Sesame Street available online (petition)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like who? Andrew Turrpa aka OscarAndTelly?
Exactly.
(On a related note: calling folks "Sesame Brats" doesn't sound any more mature than the people obsessing over inconsequential stuff.)
I agree.

To be honest, it was funny for awhile but now it’s just gotten old and has become a repetitive insult. Least we forget every fandom out there has its toxic apples. Sesame Street is no exception.
You guys are aware they coined the term themselves, remember?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not exactly.

The phrase came up from a sock puppet account pretending to be one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Granted, said sock puppet pretending to be one was one as well back then; luckily, he did eventually grow up . . . something the OP and others like him can't quite seem to do. . . .

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Besides if you want something so badly, you work for it. For example, I want to get a movie ticket so I do my hours at work to have money for the ticket. It’s a give-and-take world
Besides, Money is a huge factor. I don’t think any company could give stuff out for free all willy-nilly. If they could then there’s no business. It’s called show business not free business

RadioWizard

Reaction score
Here’s the honest truth that I’m going to say right now. I dread the fact that only one muppet wiki admin has access to three season 2 clips of hippie Anything Muppets that would eventually become Little Jerry and the Monotones, one of which has no chance of seeing the light of day because it’s a Beatles song cover. I also dread that he has access to an old west skit I would like to see. Am I going to let it bother me to the point that I feel the need to have a fit about it on a forum? No. I find something to repress those thoughts because it’s not worth stressing out over.

The sad truth is, some skits/episodes are pretty much ones you can only view as a once in a lifetime opportunity unless they’re lucky to surface through leakage or officially. It sucks not everyone has access to it, but what can you do? That’s just life.

I’m honored to have the privilege of eventually getting the chance to see these skits once they are loaded up, living close to Boston, but it’s not something I’m going to take for granted. I’m just going to be grateful I have it and hope other folks out there eventually get that privilege, too.
What are the 3 clips related to the hippie AMs that you mentioned? Or did the admin vaguely tell you that?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
What are the 3 clips related to the hippie AMs that you mentioned? Or did the admin vaguely tell you that?
Based on the clues to one of them, "Count it Higher" fits the description, but that was likely by Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats. That song was indeed a Beatles parody - a parody of "Twist and Shout", to be exact. I wonder if it was featured on the album Sesame Road?

According to Muppet Wiki, the only early appearances of Little Jerry and the Monotones include "Walk" and "Body Rhythms", though "Walk" was likely a sketch with no singing. Could "Telephone Rock" be another?