Lovin' It?

SSLFan

Reaction score
They need to bring back the old McDonald characters again.

Muppetplus

Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a slogan but I had to say it...
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. :wink:
And no, I don't know that by heart. I copied and pasted it from the evil land of wikipedia (so who knows if it's acutally right).

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
How about........."You gotta love what we're cooking up, and it sure ain't what you think!"

Or......"Even though we say we're more health conscious, we're lying!"

And finally..."After all of these years, we're still making you run to the bathroom!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
How about

"McDonalds... hey! At least we're not Burger King. Ever see some of the stuff they get away with? Omelet Sandwiches? And their fries...I mean really! And that King mascot... what the heck is up with that?"

Off topic... anyone see that commercial for the pipe snake thing? And the slogan is something like "Blonde hair, dark hair, long hair or short hair, you're hair or my hair." I cracked the blank up, man... I can't stop picturing him coming into your house, using your shower, and clogging it up with his hair.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
"MC Donalds, because do you really feel like driving an extra five minutes to that other fast food restruant?"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"McDonalds---Burger King's healthier, but hey, we got better fries!" :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
How about "Mcdonalds, our fries cannot compete with burger king but they're cooked in cow fat, but nobody gives a ****!"

or "badabababa - Your hating it!"

We already once had a fridge magnet saying "Mcmurder".