Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Telly

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if Steve Whitmire's Kermit has ever sang "The Rainbow Connection".
I'm also wondering if the Muppets ever sang anymore songs dealing with friendship along the lines of "We Got Us"?

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Telly-

There's been a lot of asking for awhile about a version of The Rainbow Connection by Steve, but I don't think anyone's ever been able to find one. Personally, I don't think it exists, but I am totally willing to be proven wrong...

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Sure thing dabauckham and I'll take your "Ba Ba Bamba." I had the song but i can't seem to find it now. Thanks.
Thanks so much for the songs, Ryan! And I love the new avatar! :wink:
You wrote me last night right after I hit the hay, so I'm afraid I'll have to send you the song when I get home from work, probably around 5/6 p.m. or so. Hope that is okay!

Thanks again! :crazy:

Telly

Reaction score
SarahOnBroadway ~
I don't know if there is a version out there. I think it'd be kinda cool to have THAT particular version. I like his voice. It's so calming.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dabauckham i'm Kyle not Ryan. Just a little reminder. Don't worry. I've wrote wrong names when i mean someone else. But your welcome.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Me" from Sesame Street, "We Shall Be Free" from the Garth Brooks ep. of MT!, and "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" from the Linda Ronstandt ep. of TMS? Thanks!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Prawnie, I have the Linda Ronstandt song. What's your email addy again?

Also, does anyone have Gonzo's version of "Act Naturally"? Thanks!

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Does anyone have "Me" from Sesame Street, "We Shall Be Free" from the Garth Brooks ep. of MT!, and "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" from the Linda Ronstandt ep. of TMS? Thanks!
which version of me are you looking for? I have a Joe Raposo version, an Anything Muppets Version, and Cookie Monster & Maria's version.. let me know which you'd like :sing:

Edit: I totally forgot about Grover's version.. I do have that as well

SarahOnBway said:
Prawnie, I have the Linda Ronstandt song. What's your email addy again?

Also, does anyone have Gonzo's version of "Act Naturally"? Thanks!
I have Gonzo's Act Naturally.. I'll send it ASAP