Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

dabauckham

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Does anyone have "Me" from Sesame Street, "We Shall Be Free" from the Garth Brooks ep. of MT!, and "When I Grow Too Old To Dream" from the Linda Ronstandt ep. of TMS? Thanks!
Ryan, in addition to what ATP listed, there is also a Grover version of "Me", which I have if you need it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Randell,

Was wondering is your "Signs!" album the remasted verion with the TV verison of the songs or are all the songs from the record verison?

And your Numbers one too. Could i have the first song on the album. I have the CD verison but the first song isn't all in tacked. It's like they used the theme song and mashed it up with the first song. Thanks.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Caribbean Amphibian" and "Just Happy to Be Me" (Kingston Livingston III version)? Also, I'm looking for Johnny and Sal's "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the MDA telethon in 2005. Thanks so much!

dabauckham

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Does anyone have "Caribbean Amphibian" and "Just Happy to Be Me" (Kingston Livingston III version)? Also, I'm looking for Johnny and Sal's "Bohemian Rhapsody" from the MDA telethon in 2005. Thanks so much!
Do you want the original Caribbean Amphibian or the version w. Jimmy Buffet and Steve Whitmire as Kermit? I can send you either, or both, just let me know...

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Hey Randell,

Was wondering is your "Signs!" album the remasted verion with the TV verison of the songs or are all the songs from the record verison?

And your Numbers one too. Could i have the first song on the album. I have the CD verison but the first song isn't all in tacked. It's like they used the theme song and mashed it up with the first song. Thanks.
Signs! is a mixed bag.. but I do know "Danger" is Prairie Dawn's version from the record, and "Telephone Rock" is the album version (though the TV version is far superior... Jerry's voice has more energy for some reason) .. I have both versions of that and Chrissy & the Alphabeats' "Exit" .. I'll send the song from Numbers!.. mine does have the Theme song for a second or two at the start as Big Bird introduces the album.. is that the same one you have?