Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Alright. The record version is the same as the TV version too. It has Bip Bippadotta and the Androoze Sisters too. I'm at my sisters now but when i get back to my parents i'll send them to you.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, awesome! Thanks so much Kyle! (And if the record version is the same, and better quality or whatever, just send that.)

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey Kyle,

I'd love a copy of the record version of "Everybody's Song" as well, if it's not too much trouble. And if ATP is still having trouble with his internet, I can send you Bert's Blockbusters, The SS Alphabet Album, and Born to Add in a couple of hours, or maybe less even. Just let me know if you still need them.

e-mail: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I'll send you that version. But thanks for the others. I've already gotten them. But you might be able to do me a favor. Do you have #12 of "Bert's Blockbusters?" It's "The Bath Story."

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
anytimepally, I wasn't able to get a look at your complete list before the YSI link expired, but I gathered that you had these from other people's request lists. So could you please send me:

Paul Williams & Gonzo - I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Lily Tomlin & Scred - I've Got You Babe (Saturday Night Live)
Paul Williams, Kenny Ascher, & Kermit - The Rainbow Connection

Also, I'd like to know if anyone has the following songs:

Bear in the Big Blue House
We're All Different
Goodbye Song (Instrumental)

The Muppet Show
Rainbow Connection (duet between Debbie Harry & Kermit)
It's a Quiet Thing (Kermit w/Liza Minelli)
If I Ruled The World (Robin w/Hal Linden)
Whenever I Call You Friend (Floyd w/Melissa Manchester)

Other
Ghost of Faffner Hall - Night Ride Home

My e-mail address is kgyorkos@gmail.com.

-Kim

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok. I'll send you that version. But thanks for the others. I've already gotten them. But you might be able to do me a favor. Do you have #12 of "Bert's Blockbusters?" It's "The Bath Story."
Sadly, I do not, since ATP is the one who provided me with most of the album! :frown: I've been looking for it, but so far no luck.

BUT, I did find a link in which you can download "Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook" and "Muppet Revue" (these were videos that have been converted to audio).

Here's the link for anyone interested: http://liquidparallax.com/2007/02/02/muppet-show-music-mp3s/#more-125

Hope that's helpful to some! :sing:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I do but it would be a while till I could get it to you. I'm watching my neices and i won't home anytime soon. Did you get your other songs i sent you?