Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Whoops sorry Ryan. I though you ment "It Takes A Street" that Hoots sings. I should look at the name before i say i have it. But i'll let you know when i can get it you. Sorry again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh! That's quite alright Kyle! ...Actually, I wouldn't mind having "It Takes A Street" either. :stick_out_tongue: Thanks Kyle! Hehe.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I know this is not the Muppets, but I figured I should ask anyway--does anyone have any Johnny and the Sprites songs? I would be *uber*-grateful.

(And if anyone has the songs from Don't Eat the Pictures save the title song and Mothers and Children... I'm still lookin'! :smile: )

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey Kyle,

Thanks again for "Everybody's Song." I like the songs I have from that album so much that I'd really like the remaining songs I'm missing from Every Body's Record. Would you mind e-mailing them to me when you get a chance? Definitely take your time.

The songs I need are:

Right in the Middle of my Face (Bob, Big Bird, Cookie Monster)
Shake Your Wrist (Bert)
Listen (Bob)
Take A Rest (Cookie, Bert Bob)
Bones (The Count)
Everybody's Got a Brain (Big Bird)
Tummy Song(Grover, Big Bird, Bert, Oscar)

I'm sorry I can't offer you the "Put Some Zing in your Spring" song/album... if there is anything I can offer let me know. I recently got "Ba Ba Bamba" w. Luis, Gladys the Cow, Chip the Cat, and sheep. Any interest in that? :smile:

My e-mail:
dabauckham@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sure thing dabauckham and I'll take your "Ba Ba Bamba." I had the song but i can't seem to find it now. Thanks.