Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
I've found a cleaner version of this.. it'll be on the way soon! :sing:
Thanks Randall! And thanks for the others you sent too.

anytimepally said:
Kyle, can I get the Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch Camping in Canada album from you? Thanks!
ATP you should now have the album.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks Randall! And thanks for the others you sent too.

ATP you should now have the album.

You're welcome! .. and I got the album. Thanks again!! :big_grin:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey ATP (and anyone else),

I'm heading off to sleep, but it occurs to me you might be interested in the following songs I have:

Alligator King; Alphabet Song (Ray Charles); Reach Your Hands Up High (Lillias White); Word Family Song "OP" (as sung by anything muppets); Lowercase N; Listen to the Bells (Jim Henson - not terrific quality, but certainly listenable)

If you want/need any, let me know me know and I'll pass them your way! (probably tomorrow, since I'm heading off to dreamland!) :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kind of funny how I used both your names. Your real one and your username too. Guess I didn't realize that. Funny huh?

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Kind of funny how I used both your names. Your real one and your username too. Guess I didn't realize that. Funny huh?
haha!!.. That is funny.. and I didn't notice either :smile:

dabauckham said:
Hey ATP (and anyone else),

I'm heading off to sleep, but it occurs to me you might be interested in the following songs I have:

Alligator King; Alphabet Song (Ray Charles); Reach Your Hands Up High (Lillias White); Word Family Song "OP" (as sung by anything muppets); Lowercase N; Listen to the Bells (Jim Henson - not terrific quality, but certainly listenable)
I'm interested in these, if you please:
Alligator King
Reach Your Hands Up High (Lillias White)
Word Family Song "OP" (as sung by anything muppets)

I've been looking for Reach Your Hands Up High for a while.. that'd be great! .. and I know I had a copy of Alligator King at one time, but I don't know where it went.. thanks again!! :sing:

dabauckham

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
I'm interested in these, if you please:
Alligator King
Reach Your Hands Up High (Lillias White)
Word Family Song "OP" (as sung by anything muppets)

I've been looking for Reach Your Hands Up High for a while.. that'd be great! .. and I know I had a copy of Alligator King at one time, but I don't know where it went.. thanks again!! :sing:
On the way... enjoy! I might have some more for you a little later on.:smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hey ATP (and everyone),

Here are a few more I have that may interest you:

Jazzy Spies 2; Jazzy Spies 7; Fat Cat (Bip Bippadotta); J Jump (Kids only); Mary had a bicycle (Don Music, Kermit, Alphabeats); Daddy Dear (from season 4 premiere, one tiny skip at beginning of song); Ses. Street closing credits (w. Oscar, Susan, Gordon); We All Sing with the Same Voice (Kids); Wonder Child (Helen Reddy); 5 Song, number 2 version (Kids); The Yellow Yahoo (kind-of low quality)

I’m trying to get as much of “The Count Counts” LP as possible. So if it’s not too much, I’d like:

Beep; Candy Man (Jerry Lee Nelson); Numbers in the News (the Count); The Count’s Weather Report (the Count); Subtraction Blues (David)

Also, the tracks I’m missing from “Bert’s Blockbusters” if you have them: Stop; Loud and Soft; The Bath Story

And, I’d really, really like: Bert’s Blanket

Again, take your time. Absolutely no rush at all. :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
One other one I have that I forgot to mention: Simon the Soundman has Car Troubles

anytimepally

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Hey ATP (and everyone),

Here are a few more I have that may interest you:

Jazzy Spies 2; Jazzy Spies 7; Fat Cat (Bip Bippadotta); J Jump (Kids only); Mary had a bicycle (Don Music, Kermit, Alphabeats); Daddy Dear (from season 4 premiere, one tiny skip at beginning of song); Ses. Street closing credits (w. Oscar, Susan, Gordon); We All Sing with the Same Voice (Kids); Wonder Child (Helen Reddy); 5 Song, number 2 version (Kids); The Yellow Yahoo (kind-of low quality)

I’m trying to get as much of “The Count Counts” LP as possible. So if it’s not too much, I’d like:

Beep; Candy Man (Jerry Lee Nelson); Numbers in the News (the Count); The Count’s Weather Report (the Count); Subtraction Blues (David)

Also, the tracks I’m missing from “Bert’s Blockbusters” if you have them: Stop; Loud and Soft; The Bath Story

And, I’d really, really like: Bert’s Blanket

Again, take your time. Absolutely no rush at all.
I'd like "We All Sing with the Same Voice (Kids)" .. I'm not sure I know that one.. and "Ses. Street closing credits (w. Oscar, Susan, Gordon)" ... thanks!!

I'm trying to track down The Count Count's myself.. I've found 3 more songs since I posted my list, so I'll include them as well

Stop! & Loud and Soft are also on the way from Bert's Blockbusters, but "The Bath Story" is the one I'm missing:frown: .. Bert's Blanket is also on its way :smile: