Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
ATP you should be getting your songs soon. I'm sending them with Sendit.com. It's easier that way for me. I'm also sending the dialogue Intro from two of the songs you requested. Both are the songs "You Are My Neighbor & The Man in the Candy Store."

Ryan, I'll have your songs sent soon.

P.S. I'll have more songs in my list when I get those wrote down too. I just didn't have time so I did what I could. So I'll have more update on my list soon.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
ATP you should be getting your songs soon. I'm sending them with Sendit.com. It's easier that way for me. I'm also sending the dialogue Intro from two of the songs you requested. Both are the songs "You Are My Neighbor & The Man in the Candy Store."
Got them!! Thanks a lot.. I really like The Gang's All Here.. it's nice to finally have the whole album :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey Kyle! Got the MP3's! Thanks a billion!
Welcome Ryan.

anytimepally said:
Got them!! Thanks a lot.. I really like The Gang's All Here.. it's nice to finally have the whole album :stick_out_tongue:
Good. I've always loved that album too. I'm hoping soon if I can I'm still trying to find the "Surpirsed" album too off ebay. I'll let you know if I find it.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Hiya,

Kyle, ATP, or whomever, would you mind passing along Bert's "I'm Square" when you get a chance? (no rush) I'm also looking for "Bert's Nap" and "Bert is Sick" which I think are on "Bert's Blockbusters";." Let me know if there's anything I can pass along to any of you.

ATP, thanks again for passing along "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad" :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Hiya,

Kyle, ATP, or whomever, would you mind passing along Bert's "I'm Square" when you get a chance? (no rush) I'm also looking for "Bert's Nap" and "Bert is Sick" which I think are on "Bert's Blockbusters";." Let me know if there's anything I can pass along to any of you.

ATP, thanks again for passing along "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad" :smile:
I'll get all three of these out ASAP

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just Need your Email Frogpuppeteer. And I'll send the whole album to you.