Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
You should be getting the last set of songs. Let me know if any of them didn't get through.

ATP I would love to reqest some more songs.

Kermit - A Smile Connects Us (Thanks & Giving All Year Long Charity CD)
Marlo Thomas, Kermit & the Muppets - Something For Everyone (Free to Be… A Family CD)
Paul Williams & Gonzo - I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Lily Tomlin & Scred - I've Got You Babe (Saturday Night Live)
Jim Henson with Raymond Scott - Limbo, The Organized Mind (Manhattan Research, Inc)
The Muppet Show Theme (Lullaby)
Miss Piggy - Personality (Here Come the Muppets)
Merv Griffin, Kermit & Miss Piggy - Theme From New York, New York
The Secret Life of Toys Theme
Jeff Moss – Saying Goodbye
Kermit, Annie Sue, Scooter, A Salamander, Robin, Beauregard and Fozzie - Do-Re-Mi
The Stone-Age Muppets and Animal - Alley Oop
Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella - Oscar and Farley

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You should be getting the last set of songs. Let me know if any of them didn't get through.

ATP I would love to reqest some more songs.

Kermit - A Smile Connects Us (Thanks & Giving All Year Long Charity CD)
Marlo Thomas, Kermit & the Muppets - Something For Everyone (Free to Be… A Family CD)
Paul Williams & Gonzo - I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Lily Tomlin & Scred - I've Got You Babe (Saturday Night Live)
Jim Henson with Raymond Scott - Limbo, The Organized Mind (Manhattan Research, Inc)
Miss Piggy - Personality (Here Come the Muppets)
Merv Griffin, Kermit & Miss Piggy - Theme From New York, New York
The Secret Life of Toys Theme
Jeff Moss – Saying Goodbye
Kermit, Annie Sue, Scooter, A Salamander, Robin, Beauregard and Fozzie - Do-Re-Mi
The Stone-Age Muppets and Animal - Alley Oop
Let A Frown Be Your Umbrella - Oscar and Farley
sent! :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, anytimepally (Or Kyle, I guess) could I get Marlo Thomas, Kermit & the Muppets - Something For Everyone (Free to Be… A Family CD) too? Thanks!

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey, anytimepally (Or Kyle, I guess) could I get Marlo Thomas, Kermit & the Muppets - Something For Everyone (Free to Be… A Family CD) too? Thanks!
sending it now :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Thanks!! Again, you ROCK!!
You're Welcome! :smile:

Kyle, can I get the Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch Camping in Canada album from you? Thanks!

dabauckham

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
The song is called "Things That I Remember," written in 1997 (though I don't think it aired until 1998), and it's probably my favorite Bert & Ernie song ever!

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Things_That_I_Remember
Wow *gets teary-eyed* - the origins of this song are so sad. Didn't realize it was Jeff Moss's farewell song. :cry: Guess I'm still not the encyclopedia of knowledge that many MC members are. Steep learning curve here. :smile:

By now you've probably ascertained that I'm a big Ernie and Bert fan, among others. ATP, Kyle, whomever, would you mind passing "Things that I remember", "That's what friends are for", and "Wake Up" on to me?

I'd also love the following from Havin’ Fun with Ernie and Bert – Lots of Stuff; Marching Song; The Listening Game; Tiger Hunt; The Drawing Song; Put It Away

I'd like The tracks I'm missing from The Gangs All Here: The Insects in your neighborhood; Pigeons on Parade; Everybody needs a friend; We are all monsters; Read me a story; Next to you; I'm sad because I'm happy;

Finally (if it's not too much): On the Very First Day; The People in your neighborhood (from The People in Your Neighborhood (1980)

My e-mail: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Take your time. I'd love to return the favor somehow, someday, someway. FYI, while video and not audio, I plan to get "Hey Cinderella" and the 1994 documentary "The World of Jim Henson" transferred to DVD sometime in the hopefully not to distant future. If anyone is interested in these let me know.

ATP, thanks for the last few you sent. You are ever generous with your music :excited:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
This is what I'm looking for.

"You and Me" (Better verison, Jim Henson Hour)
I've found a cleaner version of this.. it'll be on the way soon! :sing:

dabauckham said:
would you mind passing "Things that I remember", "That's what friends are for", and "Wake Up" on to me?

I'd also love the following from Havin’ Fun with Ernie and Bert – Lots of Stuff; Marching Song; The Listening Game; Tiger Hunt; The Drawing Song; Put It Away

I'd like The tracks I'm missing from The Gangs All Here: The Insects in your neighborhood; Pigeons on Parade; Everybody needs a friend; We are all monsters; Read me a story; Next to you; I'm sad because I'm happy;

Finally (if it's not too much): On the Very First Day; The People in your neighborhood (from The People in Your Neighborhood (1980)

ATP, thanks for the last few you sent. You are ever generous with your music :excited:
You're welcome! I think everyone should be able to enjoy this music :smile: .. your new requests on on the way in the next half hour or so via YouSendIt.com (it's quicker than sending as many e-mails as it would take)... enjoy!