Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you so very much ATP. I should have my list up sometime tonight. I'm still working on all of the new stuff that I've been getting. But thanks once again. :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Think that I got everything Randall (anytimepally) Let me know if there are any that didn't come through or that I forgot.

To be honest, I'm pretty overwhelmed (in a good way!) by your amazing list... there are definitely some more things I'd like when you get a chance, but I'll be sure not to ask for them all at once :wink:

It's certainly no rush, but when you have time, I'd like:

Biff – We Coulda; This is my J

Cookie Monster – Cookie Disco; Don’t Eat the Pictures

Cookie and Prairie Dawn – Questions about cookies

Count with Others – 1-2-3-4-5; Count’s continuous country cooking down home diner; Lullaby Closing; Coconut Counting Man

Herry and Jon Jon – Count to 20

Kermit – A Song from Kermit; I love my elbows; In the Quiet of the Evening; My polliwog ways; This frog

Ernie – My Apple Tree; Was Bert Kidnapped by Monsters?; When Bert’s Not Here

Bert and Ernie – Fear (when I was little)

From Ernie’s Hits – Ernie Dusts the Shelf; Ernie’s Drum
Havin’ Fun with Ernie and Bert - Simple Song; The Magic Cookie

If this is too much for now, absolutely no worries. I really appreciate your generosity with all this. :smile: :smile:

dabauckham

Reaction score
ATP - I'm sorry for this quick addendum. If you could also send Kermit's "Tadpole" and "I wonder bout the world above up there" from Jim Henson: SS Celebration that would be awesome. Okay - I promise I'll go away now!! :embarrassed:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Bert & Ernie Sing-Along (I already have a few of the songs.. it has its own category on my list

can i get a copy

Petenehra@yahoo.com
sent.. enjoy! :smile:

dabauckham said:
Okay, sending some over now, starting with the missing songs from the Bert and Ernie Sing-Along.
got them.. thanks!!!!! I'm in the process of sending your requests now.

Erine81981 said:
Thank you so very much ATP. I should have my list up sometime tonight. I'm still working on all of the new stuff that I've been getting. But thanks once again.
You're Welcome!! :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY GLOMPS ANYTIMEPALLY!!!* You have NO idea how long I've been searching for the Gonzo and Paul Williams MP3!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Fuzzy Green

Reaction score
Does anyone have "One Banana"?

I don't have a large collection of Muppet mp3s, but I do have a variety of random music, including lots of classical, if anyone's interested.
Thanks a bunch!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Fuzzy Green said:
Does anyone have "One Banana"?

I don't have a large collection of Muppet mp3s, but I do have a variety of random music, including lots of classical, if anyone's interested.
Thanks a bunch!
I do.. just let me know where to send it! :sing: