Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Funded in whole or in part by the Russian government."

Hmm. . . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently Spencer Breslin is still acting, just . . . he hasn't really done anything noteworthy or mainstream in years. I kind of wondered about him, because it almost seemed like career faltered when his little sister Abigail's began soaring.

At the same time, seems like Abigail's all but disappeared as well, but then again, I think that has something to do with her having been raped on-set once years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Say you make a pilot to pitch to the networks - if their feedback is telling you that it had good production values, that's pretty much code for your pilot actually sucked.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Say you make a pilot to pitch to the networks - if their feedback is telling you that it had good production values, that's pretty much code for your pilot actually sucked.
Really? Why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess it sounds more polite, dignified, and professional to say that rather than come right out and say it sucked. *Shrug*

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hmm. Well that's kind of strange. I would've thought that good production values would be a compliment. It's a crazy world...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I learned the Szechuan sauce from McDonald's is... Pretty good.

I'm Pickle RICK!!!! WUBBALUBBA DUB DUB!!!!