Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares November 17-21

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
My Tivo's program guide (which has a wishlist for :smile: ) has just let me know that Kermit and Piggy will be appearing on Hollywood Squares the week of November 17th-21st as part of their "Dynamic Duos" week. Just thought you all might like to know.

(This message brought to you by the dynamic duo of Andy and Andy's Tivo)

:smile: :mad:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Cool!

I hope they don't put Piggy and Kermit in one of the top corner squares. The last time they did that Piggy karate-chopped Kermit right out of the square!

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
If this is indeed true (I remember a similar Tivo incident involving Kermit and The other half) I will most likely miss them since I have a lot of late classes...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
Cool!

I hope they don't put Piggy and Kermit in one of the top corner squares. The last time they did that Piggy karate-chopped Kermit right out of the square!

-Kim
Actually, I missed that. I only hope they'll be put in a spot where they get picked a lot during the game. I'll have to remember to tape the show, since now I'm not usually around when it's on.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The center is the only square that's 'more likely' to be picked. All the others are a pretty even chance.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'd say corners are hot property, too...corners get picked before those 'stuck in the middle'

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
The center is the only square that's 'more likely' to be picked. All the others are a pretty even chance.
Well, remember when Kermit and Piggy were on the show a few years ago and Piggy was in the center with Whoopi? I'm hoping they'll do something like that again. That way she'll get picked more often.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
D'OH!!! I missed it this morning. sigh.
I'll have to catch it tomorrow. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Looking forward to it, and so is my Tivo--there are five happy little "Hollywood Squares" entries in the "To-Do List"

:smile: :excited: