Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares November 17-21

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

I agree too!

It would be so nice to see Kermit and Fozzie team up for something like this, Fozzie has been out of the limelight for such a long time now. He needs a push!

Its always been Kermit and Gonzo, Then Kermit and Piggy... Its Fozzie's turn!

I can just imagine Fozzie getting things wrong and Kermit trying to correct him and help him out. "Wohaha, Keeermit!"

:embarrassed: :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I agree that it would be nice to mix it up a little, and there's really no reason they can't do that, with Eric performing both :mad: and :embarrassed: . There was a week when Big Bird and Oscar were on, just alternating every other day. It probably makes more sense for them, though, to stick with with Kermit and Piggy, since they are the more iconic "duo" even to casual fans. Even people who don't get on these boards everyday (who? :wink: ) can say "Miss Piggy" when you ask who Kermit's "girlfriend" is.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
ARGH! I can't believe I missed it again.
I completely forgot. Oh what a week I'm having!!
Okay...I'm going now to put it on the timer!
Good grief!! sigh...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why is it I'm always to dumb to remember these things. I said I would set the timer and now look I forgot and got to work and relised I FORGOT AGAIN!!! I need someone to slap me very hard. *Crazy Herry comes and blow up half of the house*

:crazy: Hows that?

U wearn't sposed to blow up part of the house. *falls over*

Before I leave tomorrow morning I'm setting the timer.

jediX

Reaction score
DA.... wait...I'm not supposed to swear here, am I. I've been under a LOT of stress today and so I took a nap....right through the show tonight :frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I wan't able to watch it today...me and the VCR will duke it out tomorrow.....

Erine81981

Reaction score
They should come out w/ a VCR thats voice actavade. (bad spelling) Then all we would have to do is tell it when to record.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I saw it, and again I liked it. What tickles me most is that there's one contestant who just picks them every chance she gets. Each game starts out the same. The other guy picks the center square, and then she picks Kermit and Piggy. I know that's what I would do!

:smile: :mad:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, they really should bring that lady back on a regular basis. So far she's the only contestant I've seen who does that.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi,

AndyWan Kenobi said:
I agree that it would be nice to mix it up a little, and there's really no reason they can't do that, with Eric performing both... It probably makes more sense for them, though, to stick with with Kermit and Piggy, since they are the more iconic "duo" even to casual fans. Even people who don't get on these boards everyday can say "Miss Piggy" when you ask who Kermit's "girlfriend" is.
Exactly, Thats why they should bring Fozzie back and start to promote him as Kermit's best friend! Then people will start to remember "Oh yeah, I remember this funny guy from way back when The Muppets had a show on TV!"

Thank about this friends.