Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares November 17-21

redmans

Reaction score
According to Peter Marshall (the original host of Hollywood Squares) the spot that usually got called on the least was the bottom center square, which was referred to as the "lox box", so named because most of the time the star just sat there for half an hour like a lox. Hopefully Kermit and Piggy will get a better spot than that!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Okay, so who else watched it? I thought :smile: and :mad: had great chemistry during the show, though the "Big Bird" comment was a bit much...

:eek:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
AGGG!!I missed it, but hopefully I will see the recorded episodes the next time I will be at home from college...which is this weekend, so I won't have to wait too long!!YAY!! :excited:

Ryan

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Okay, so who else watched it? I thought :smile: and :mad: had great chemistry during the show, though the "Big Bird" comment was a bit much...

:eek:
I don't think it was too much, I think it was too obvious. Heh, Muppets have gone much further than that before :wink:

Okay, so who else is loving Piggy's hair? Especially in the opening, it is tres hot.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Ryan said:
I don't think it was too much, I think it was too obvious. Heh, Muppets have gone much further than that before :wink:

Okay, so who else is loving Piggy's hair? Especially in the opening, it is tres hot.
Well, sure they've gone further than that, but I guess it bothered me because it involved Big Bird. The Sesame Street characters have a kind of innocence to me, so it just rubbed me the wrong way.

I agree about Piggy's hair, though. Looks good.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know PAX sometimes show the reruns from ABC but at what time? I missed it to. Man when I don't recall someone reminding me I get frusated. I Need a alram that says MUPPETS SHOWING TODAY ON HOLLYWOOD SQUARES!!! I remember to record the other episodes.

jediX

Reaction score
Piggy's jokes were bombs. It was like Eric was trying to make them but couldn't pull it off. Oh well...at least Steve did his best at saving em'.

Now, you know who would have been hilarious on this? Statler and Waldorf. That would be one hilarious week.

Ryan

Reaction score
jediX said:
Piggy's jokes were bombs. It was like Eric was trying to make them but couldn't pull it off. Oh well...at least Steve did his best at saving em'.

Now, you know who would have been hilarious on this? Statler and Waldorf. That would be one hilarious week.
Woah, S&W is a brilliant idea. Almost everybody knows them, even non Muppet fans (the two old guys in the box). Also, why hasn't Fozzie been on with Kermit yet? They seriously desereved to be paired up again. I miss them together.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I taped it and am watching it as we speak. I didn't get to the Big Bird comment yet, but it's good that Kermit and Piggy were picked first for a change. I liked Piggy's line: They sound like real losers if you ask me. I'm looking forward to watching more of it.

Woah, S&W is a brilliant idea. Almost everybody knows them, even non Muppet fans (the two old guys in the box). Also, why hasn't Fozzie been on with Kermit yet? They seriously desereved to be paired up again. I miss them together.
Yeah, it would be good to see Kermit and Fozzie together, but how many talk show/game show appearances has Fozzie really had? It seems like Piggy is a much more popular character. Seeing Statler and Waldorf on the show would be good, if Steve or Bill performs Statler. After all, they appeared with Kermit on the Jimmy Kimmel show.