Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares November 17-21

Drtooth

Reaction score
I second that other Muppets like Gonzo and Fozzie would be great to see... Maybe Bunsen and Beaker next Dynamic Duos week...

I actually arrive home early enough to cath the end of it, and :smile: :mad: were picked. Yay!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That wouldn't be a bad idea, or maybe they could give Fozzie a talk-show appearance or something. Hey, it worked with Gonzo!

I actually arrive home early enough to cath the end of it, and were picked. Yay!!!
Yeah, but unfortunately that lady who picked them all the time isn't going to be on the show anymore this week. Now there back to contestants who only pick Muppets when they're needed for the block or the win or something like that. *sigh*

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, but unfortunately that lady who picked them all the time isn't going to be on the show anymore this week. Now there back to contestants who only pick Muppets when they're needed for the block or the win or something like that. *sigh*
Sad... Seriously, how many of us here would even care about the money and prizes if we had the chance to talk to Kermit and Piggy again and again! They'd probably have to kick me off the show, because I'd probably try to pick them on every turn even if they weren't available anymore!

:crazy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lol. That's exactly what I'd do.

By the way, does anybody remember that :concern: was on the show a few years ago. Since people mentioned that other Muppets should be on the show (and the fact that I have to wait two minutes before I can post again), I thought I'd bring that up.

Square square biz. I'm talking square square biz. Doo-doo-doo-doo! Okay, I think it's been 120 seconds by now.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
for those who are just joining us VCR:4 Sarah:0.....

GARRRR

Whatever

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
for those who are just joining us VCR:4 Sarah:0.....

GARRRR
At least you have a VCR!
But I feel like Garring too...
GARRRRR!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
My own exhaustion did me in today. My Tivo got it, as usual, and my tired brain (I was up most of the night) said "why is yesterday's Hollywood Squares still on here?" and I deleted it. Turns out, it was the new one. :grouchy:

Must go finish the work that kept me up last night so that I can make the same mistake tomorrow!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well finally got one. But then it didn't turn out to good. Kermit and Piggy got asked one question at the last minite. Poor :mad: and :smile:

The question was pretty funny.

Tom: What does (some web site) tell u how to cook......Uh oh frog legs?

Kermit's reactsion was funny he was devatated at what Tom asked. So Piggy says, " U sawta it. (can't spell worth crap) then she procedes to say, "Close ur ears hunny." Kermit: Ok but I don't have ears. Everyone laughs. so he puts his flippers on his head and keeps asking "r u done yet?" and then at the end they do one of those promos.

Kermit: Watch Hollywood Squares, YEA!!!! *flaps hands around*
Piggy: Save some of that energy for tonight.

Kermit then looks at her w/ a what did u say Then he puts his hand on her head and kisses her then walks OS he then says "I love doing promos."

I hope tomorrows episode is better then this one.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't quite understand that, but it was funny. Maybe Steve had a bit too much caffeine the day that part was filmed. Lol.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
wow I only saw 2 days of the entire week, but what I saw was pretty funny.
Liked the Clinton and Michael Jackson jokes.
It would be fun to see Gonzo and Camilla sometime. :concern:
:confused: :eek: Honeydew and Beaker would be cool too.