It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Jeeze..4 brothers and sisters? The bathroom musta been taken at all hours of the day...:smile:

-Matt
It's not as bad as it sounds - only two of us live at home so should you ever visit me in NZ you would get to use the bathroom at least once a day :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i couldn't tell you offhand...i think it was the same episode as the killer joke...but don't quote me on it
Ooops, sorry

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Er... I'm afraid the eggs aren't finished being deviled yet. You'll have to wait a while.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
And some more popcorn and chocolate please :smile: And do you have any salt&vinegar chips?? Lots of those please :smile:

What can I say - I could rival Miss Piggy for the title of 'Miss Piggy'!! I'm lucky I'm not her build though :big_grin:

GWGumby

Reaction score
Hey, don't forget after releasing the tiger to make sure and eat the banana, thus dis-arming your opponent.

supertulip

Reaction score
Don't know how up-to-date my banana fighting skills are - and even though I too have four siblings, none of them are close enough to practice with - so I guess I better not take you on Amy! The boys just want to ogle anyhow!

The two of us should be sticking together anyway, with all these funny talking Americans around :wink: So here, you can have some of my beer if I can have some of yours :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey Excuse me! I like to think that my ogling is in a respectible mannor thank you very much! And, the first Bananist Rule:

Those Who Fight With Banana, Ogle None.

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt