I won't be posting anymore...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that William! You're one of my very good friends here, I will miss you if you go, I hope you stay, but if you go, I will miss you. Keep in touch ok?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. If you leave, Caroline would probably join you. And to lose two of our best friends here--and the premiere couple here, to boot--is a very saddening thought. :frown:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope you noticed the PM I sent to you William. I understand why you made this decision and hope a little break will do you some good.
Caroline I hope you will still feel like staying and if you ever want to talk you know you can PM me.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Do feel free to return when you feel inclined Will. You will be missed, buddy.

*shakes Will's hand and hugs him*

Edit: On second thought Will, I think I may join you on this sabatical, because it seems as if every other post I end up making gets misconstrued in some form and people get mad at me. Perhaps I should take my leave, too.

*starts packing*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I too have felt a bit irked at all that's been going on lately, so I too will take a leave for some time. It probably is for the best, though, because I have much work to do and sitting here watching all the recent negativity isn't any real solace at all.

AM out.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sometimes a little time away is helpful. I was gone and I really missed being here. Now I'm back and happy too!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully, our break will turns things around.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you all the very best pooh, William and AM. I'll miss you. *waves good-bye*

wwfpooh

Reaction score
We'll must you too. My break my be shorter than theirs, though.

Edit: In fact, I am in such high spirits, that I may not leave at all. I was contemplating leaving, but that was when I was under the impression that the site was full of negativity. I see now that it is up to us to balance out the negative with positive so the site can be the family-friendly work of peace that Jim would want it to be.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
When I first read the top of this thread, I almost started to panic, Fozzie Bear is leaving? I was really stumped, so I came in and had a look. I'm glad that Fozzie Bear is not leaving and that the merging of threads has happened here. There's no point in oodles of threads of the same kind throughout the forum.

I never really could understand the thing about announcing that one is leaving. Generally if I get put out with a forum, I just leave and people don't hear from me for eons. Then I get a message on facebook from one of my friends still on the forum who said that 'so and so asked about me.' and 'where in the world have you been?'

I end up blushing, and saying 'oh I left', without going into any extensive elaboration.

I know that there are people who really need the attention, they feel the necessity of being validated. So, I can't totally keep in with Fozzie Bear's assertion, because I don't know their circumstances. They could be easily hurt, or have gone through something rather traumatic. There could be hundreds of things going on that we don't always understand or grasp. But, if members are not happy or feel ignored, and there are more than one of them feeling that way, then perhaps we ought to evaluate why these folks want to head to the exit. I mean; feeling ignored is not a crime, it's just a fact of life. Sometimes people do feel that way.

The negativity issue is a valid one to bring up, but let's face it, the best way to combat the negativity is to keep all the comments about what's been going on in the feedback thread and not let it filter out and contaminate the rest of the forum. We can overcome all the things going on, but one of the things we probably should do is try to keep things in the proper place.

Just my two cents, now I really do have a busy weekend ahead of me, so you will probably not see much of me in the coming days. But, I'll be back, I don't like to stay away for too terribly long.