I won't be posting anymore...

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, I know some people think of forums as just a place to be..But I see them, all of the different ones I belong to as little families, homes away from home. So I really feel bad even leaving for a little while without saying something..It's not to be noticed, it's just always an honest heartfelt message, as to me, the internet is its own little world, and even if they are just words on a site they are important words with real people behind them, people I care about...

I'm glad you're not leaving Pooh :smile:. You'll see, things always get better :smile:. I really don't see any reason to leave myself, I really find this place very peaceful...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone! There have honestly been some things that I have personally found quite disturbing about this community as of late witch have made me rethink my being here and if I even have a place being here at all. I don't mean to cause any trouble or alarm. I wish to leaves in peace and think about a little here. I wish you all the best and don't let me ruin your fun because that is not my intent at all.

William...
Oh william , i am so sorry to see you go you and caroline are bright spot to this fourm , i am so sorry to see you go i hope that you will come back .

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm glad you're not leaving Pooh.
I'm glad I'm not leaving, too. :wink:

You'll see, things always get better.
Ummhmm...It's like the WWE in that arguements may start & some people may even leave (see Montreal Screwjob), but things would get better (as per TAE) and would be like a roller coaster ride (i.e. the ups and downs in storylines and in product quality) in terms of how the site works.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not leaving, too. :wink:

Ummhmm...It's like the WWE in that arguements may start & some people may even leave (see Montreal Screwjob), but things would get better (as per TAE) and would be like a roller coaster ride (i.e. the ups and downs in storylines and in product quality) in terms of how the site works.
I am glad that you are not leaving to wwfphooh and yes you are right things have there ups and downs . :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As such, all we can do is take the ride for what it is and continue to monitor what our posts are trying to say. Now, I am not advocating political correctness--because in attempting to be objective, one could accidentally be biased--but at the same time, one doesn't want to be biased to start with, either.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Edit: In fact, I am in such high spirits, that I may not leave at all. I was contemplating leaving, but that was when I was under the impression that the site was full of negativity. I see now that it is up to us to balance out the negative with positive so the site can be the family-friendly work of peace that Jim would want it to be.
I agree :smile:. I admit the thought of taking a break has crossed my mind before, but it's really up to each of us what kind of atmosphere the place has. And even if you find just one place on the site that's pleasant, that's enough. :smile:

And I'm sorry to anyone thinking of leaving. I hope you'll reconsider, but on the other hand sometimes a break is needed. :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And even if you find just one place on the site that's pleasant, that's enough. :smile:
Indeed. Sometimes, that is enough.

And I'm sorry to anyone thinking of leaving. I hope you'll reconsider, but on the other hand sometimes a break is needed. :smile:
Indeed. Perhaps some time away could do some good for those who are still considering to leave.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you for you're well wishes everyone! I hope I am not playing with peoples emotions here, but I’ve through about it and I have decided to come back. I know it hasn’t been very long but I just can not unstaring myself from this place, lol! I’m week and besides, this place needs me around here.:wink: