I won't be posting anymore...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You can just post in things you find interesting like I do. Seriously, alot of the stuff on muppets boards I have no interst in posting in, so I just haunt the general boards.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I do so hope you get over your rut Abbess. I like you and other board members really do like you also. :smile:

Like Beau said your posts are always worth reading. You're special. :big_grin:

Yes you really are. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
As you all may or may not know, I've been leaving and coming back to MC for the past few years or so. You also might see the reason for this never-ending cycle in one of my posts. I didn't want to start cluttering the "I won't be posting anymore..." thread, so I started a new one. I hope everyone will understand why I'm doing this.

So the question remains.... Should I leave or should I stay?
I just wanted your opinion(s) and perhaps some reasons why.

Who knows? You might convince this stubborn Abbess to stay for good.
Why is this an issue with you and why are you contiplating leaving?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
{sighs} If only people pay more attention to my posts, I wouldn't need to repeat myself. And I hate repeating myself.
I didn't want to say anything, but it seems to me that you're just simply craving attention around here; hence the nature of this thread.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I am closing this thread because it is generating a lot of angst and because there is already a designated thread for these sorts of discussions.