I won't be posting anymore...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm probably going to start limiting my posting a bit. No big deal, I've just been very busy lately. Just wanted to make it known. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah again, it's not a big deal, I'll still be around. Not that I'm assuming it will be noticed, hehe. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Gonna miss seeing you around as muhc but I know we all have lives outside this forum.

Hope Mills

Reaction score
I'm probably going to start limiting my posting a bit. No big deal, I've just been very busy lately. Just wanted to make it known. :smile:

((((heralde)))) make sure to take good care of yourself. I understand; I was in the administration on campus for a few days this week (the students will be coming back to classes in a few weeks), so I will be very busy myself. Gotta get ready! :eek:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm probably going to start limiting my posting a bit. No big deal, I've just been very busy lately.
hope your busieness won't get too busy. :big_grin:
but serousily, even though your still going to be here, just not as much, take care anyway

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello everyone! There have honestly been some things that I have personally found quite disturbing about this community as of late witch have made me rethink my being here and if I even have a place being here at all. I don't mean to cause any trouble or alarm. I wish to leaves in peace and think about a little here. I wish you all the best and don't let me ruin your fun because that is not my intent at all.

William...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello everyone! There have honestly been some things that I have personally found quite disturbing about this community as of late witch have made me rethink my being here and if I even have a place being here at all. I don't mean to cause any trouble or alarm. I wish to leaves in peace and think about a little here. I wish you all the best and don't let me ruin your fun because that is not my intent at all.

William...
*double take!* Will! My goodness! PM me if you need to talk about it, buddy! Hope you decide to stay pal, but if not, I understand. (((HUGS))) You will be VERY missed.