I have CHICKENS!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Yes, that's right!!!! Just this past Saturday, we bought 2 dozen chicks, 6 Americanas, (they have STRIPES), 6 pullets, (I think that's how it's spelled; those are the ones they KNOW are girls), and 12 "straight-runs, meaning they're not sure if those are boys or girls. Actually, we're down to 23. ALREADY. We think all the other chicks ganged up on him and killed him, (we could tell he was male b/c he had a red spot on his head, the beginning of a crown), because he was bullying everyone.
The cats have spent the past 2 days trying to figure out how to get into the chicken pen. (Well, except for Sam. He's TERRIFIED of it. Of course, as far as he can tell it's a big box that goes "Cheepcheepcheepcheep!!!!!")
I still CAN'T BELIEVE I have CHICKENS.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I guess having chickens is like having mice. Cool until you have to clean up after them. Hen houses are stinky poo!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have CRAMPS!

Ouch! Oooooooooooh! Dang! They hurt!

he he!

Do you like chickens? I do. I think I'm gonna go to KFC later. :embarrassed:

I don't know if this is a thread that deserves congratulations or sympathy! :smile:

What were you expecting to get?

Oooooooooooooh! Are you gonna call one of them Camilla?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have chickens too!!!

Brown ones that lay dozens of eggs.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
CHICKENS, THE OTHER AMERICAN BIRD...BESIDES THE BALD EAGLE.....ok, other countries have chickens, but they seem like they're american...

ryan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh that's sooooooooo cool!:cool: :smile: :big_grin: :crazy: :zany:

I wish i had Chickens, i know a friend of mine on-line has a rooster and i'm jelous of him, he says the rooster anohing and a pain, i would love it! my mom hates birds....as mostly all animals.

i hope to someday own ducks, or well at least have a yard with a large pond or river so ducks would live there.

Zack) Rowlf the, duck loving, dog.

anathema

Reaction score
I used to work at an office down-wind of a poultry farm. The smell was disgusting, really fowl...

:-D

I'll get me coat.