Human Cast Catelogue--Please Check!

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi! I am working on a Human cast member catelogue type of thing for my site and was wondering if you could help me with something. Please go through the list of names and check to see if my information is accurate. I don't know the exact dates for sure on a lot of them so some of this is guessing. Are these the correct seasons the actors appeared? Give me whatever corrections you have I will v ery much appreciate it. If there is something that needs correcting, please include any proof you may have. Info on the characters debut or final episode would help a lot. This is only half the list of names. I will post the other half soon. Thanks a lot!:smile:

CARLO ALBAN (CARLO): Seasons 24-28
ALAN ARKIN (LARRY): Seasons 2-3
ALISON BARTLETT (GINA): Seasons 19-36
LINDA BOVE (LINDA): Seasons 3-34
RUTH BUZZI (RUTHIE): Seasons 25-30
EUGENE BYRD (JELANI): Seasons 19-21
NORTHERN CALLOWAY (DAVID): Seasons 3-20
ANNETTE CALUD (CELINA): Seasons 25-27
DESIREE CASADO (GABRIELLA #2): Seasons 25-36
JUDY COLLINS (JUDY): Seasons 7-10
ALEXIS CRUZ (ALEX): Season 22
LEXINE BONDOC (LEXINE): Seasons 24-30
PAUL BENEDICT (NUMBER PAINTER): Seasons 1-5
LARRY BLOCK (TOM): Season 3
STOCKARD CHANNING (NUMBER PAINTER VICTIM): Seasons 1-5
BARBARA DANA (PHYLLIS): Seasons 2-3
EMILIO DELGADO (LUIS): 3-36
OLAMIDE FAISON (MILES #3): Seasons 35-36
CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL GERRARD (Christopher): Seasons 21-27
SAVION GLOVER (SAVION): Seasons 22-26
PANCHITO GOMEZ (ANTONIO): Season 3
ALAINA REED HALL (OLIVIA): Seasons 8-19
LEONARD JACKSON (MR. HANDFORD #1): Seasons 22-23
ANGEL JEMMOTT (ANGELA): Seasons 25-26
RAUL JULIA (RAPHAEL): Season 3
WILL LEE (MR. HOOPER): Seasons 1-14

BEAR

Reaction score
Here's the rest...

LORETTA LONG (SUSAN): Seasons 1-36
KERMIT LOVE (WILLY): ??????
BILLY MACK (BILLY): Seasons 8-10
SONIA MANZANO (MARIA): Seasons 3-36
BILL McCUTCHEON (UNCLE WALLY): Seasons 15-23
BOB McGRATH (BOB): Seasons 1-36
HAL MILLER (GORDON #2): Seasons 4-5
ALAN MURAOKA (ALAN): 30-36
CHET O'BRIEN (MR. MACINTOSH): Seasons 7-23
RHASAAN ORANGE (RHASAAN): Seasons 10-14
MILES ORMAN (MILES #1): Seasons 19-23
ROSCOE ORMAN (GORDON #3): Seasons 6-36
JOU JOU PAPAILLER (JAMAL): Seasons 25-26
IMANI PATTERSON (MILES #2): Seasons 24-33
CHARLOTTE RAE (MOLLY THE MAIL LADY): Season 3
KIM RAVER (KIM): Seasons 7-9
MATT ROBINSON (GORDON #1): Seasons 1-3
BUFFY SAINTE MARIE (BUFFY): Seasons 8-12
JAIME SANCHEZ (MIGUEL): Season 2
WARD SAXTON (MIKE): Seasons 21-22
TARA SCHAEFER (TARAH): Seasons 30-32
DAVID LANGSTON SMYRL (MR.HANDFORD #2): Seasons 24-29
CLARICE TAYLOR (HARRIET, DAVID'S GRANDMA): Seasons 8-21
GEDDE WATANABE (HIROSHI): Season 20
TYLER JAMES WILLIAMS (TYLER): Seasons 34-36
LILLIAS WHITE (LILLIAN): Seasons 24-27

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!:smile:

PiLfan

Reaction score
i always find it interesting to see major actors who got their start on these kid programs.

Stockard Channing?? i had no idea she was the "number painter victim"...i haven't seen one of those segments in almost 20 years, so i can't even recall there ever being a woman in those things (just paul benedict walking around with his brush and can of white paint). i also heard somewhere that she was the nurse that would call "Next!" for the next patient in another series of early sesame shorts...but i have virtually no recollection of any skits like that.

Raul Julia on there surprised me....had no idea he was ever on the show.

of course probably the most famous actor who started off this way was Morgan Freeman on the Electric Company.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hi! I am working on a Human cast member catelogue type of thing for my site and was wondering if you could help me with something. Please go through the list of names and check to see if my information is accurate. I don't know the exact dates for sure on a lot of them so some of this is guessing. Are these the correct seasons the actors appeared? Give me whatever corrections you have I will v ery much appreciate it. If there is something that needs correcting, please include any proof you may have. Info on the characters debut or final episode would help a lot. This is only half the list of names. I will post the other half soon. Thanks a lot!:smile:

I think the info on Paul Benedict is wrong. there's no way he could of been on SS doing the painter films for 5 years because I doubt it would take 5 years to make 10 number painter films and since all of the outdoor films were done on a coudy day they were probably made in 1 day if not more and who knows abput the indoor films. still so far so good.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Here's my best guesses:

CARLO ALBAN (CARLO): Seasons 25-29
ALAN ARKIN (LARRY): Season 2
RUTH BUZZI (RUTHIE): Seasons 25-32 (but after the "Around the Corner" segments she did various characters, none of which were Ruthie)
ANNETTE CALUD (CELINA): Seasons 25-29
PAUL BENEDICT (MAD PAINTER): Season 3
STOCKARD CHANNING (MAD PAINTER VICTIM): Season 3
KERMIT LOVE (WILLY): 1970-at least until 1988
CHET O'BRIEN (MR. MACINTOSH): Seasons 3-23
MILES ORMAN (MILES #1): Seasons 19-25 or 26
IMANI PATTERSON (MILES #2): Seasons 26 (or 27)-33
TARA SCHAEFER (TARAH): Seasons 25-???? (I think she was in a season 31 or 32 episode)
LILLIAS WHITE (LILLIAN): Seasons 24-27 (I know this is wrong; by season 25 she was gone, but did do a few voices, like Rhonda Squirrelle. Angela took over the day care, then Gina did.)

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
BEAR said:

Gina actually joined the show during the 18th Season, but she wasn't credited until the 19th Season, because she joined the cast in the middle of the Season. That's something you don't see very often. Jelani was there from 1989-1991 I know this for a fact. The original Mr. Handford played by Leonard Jackson was only there for one season. It was Season 21 (1989-1990) Olimide Fasion took over as Miles in the 34th Season

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your responses. I will check the info. I just want it to be as accurate as possible. Having actual dates helps somewhat, but I basically just need the seasons. Episode dates accompanying the information helps a lot though.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this........

I'm not saying this is absolute, but I think I can give you a rough estimate on the episode number that was Will Lee's last. I remember hearing somewhere that Mr. Hooper was seen saying goodbye to Big Bird as he left for camp Echo Rock. If that is, indeed, true than that episode would have surely been the last one he was seen in, because after Big Bird comes home from camp is the episode where he finds out Mr. Hooper has died.:sympathy: I'll do a bit more checking.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
The episodes where Big Bird goes to camp are not Mr. Hooper's last episodes. They are right at the beggining of the 14th season, and Mr. Hooper continued to appear on the show throughout most of that season. Although Will Lee died just a few weeks after they started airing 14th Season episodes, a lot of them had been TAPED already. The Camp shows were just the last episodes in the Noggin Cycle that had Mr. Hooper in them. I have asked this question many times, on many boards but can never seem to get a real answer from anybody. Nobody seems to know what Mr. Hooper's very last episode was, and I feel that unless complete Seasons are realeased on DVD, we will never know :frown:

BEAR

Reaction score
I appreciate your responses. I am going to now break the list up into smaller parts and post them here for your approval and proofing. That way focusing on a smaller number of names at once can help get us more accurate information. Now remember, this is only the seasons in which they were on the show. When I make this list and you see a number like 24-28, the first number represents the season they debuted and the second number represents their last season. This does not include the little voice overs for cartoons or songs in the films. For example, Ruth Buzzi still does voices for some cartoon segments, but I just want to know the seasons she appeared as Ruthie. Here we go...

CARLO ALBAN (Carlo): Seasons 24-28
ALAN ARKIN (Larry): Season 2
BARBARA DANA (Phyllis): Season 2
ALISON BARTLETT (Gina): Seasons 18-36 (present)
LINDA BOVE (Linda): Seasons 3-34
RUTH BUZZI (Ruthie): Seasons 25-30 (not including little guest spots as other characters.)
EUGENE BYRD (Jelani): Seasons 21 and 22.
ANNETTE CALUD (Celina): Seasons 25-27
JUDY COLLINS (Judy): Seasons 7-10
PAUL BENNEDICT (Number Painter): Season 3
STOCKARD CHANNING (Painter Victim): Season 3
EMILIO DELGADO (Luis): Seasons 3-36 (present)

Please give me your check on this group. Please give me any corrections you may have. Any entry that does not get a correction, I will just assume is right until stated otherwise later. Thanks again.