Reaction score
Grace: *Starring at phone*

Don: *Walks in*

O__o

**to self**
Do I even want to know?

Grace? What's wrong?

Grace: *sniffs*

It's my crush... I texted her... And she hasn't responded...

Don: *facepalms*

Look. She is just busy. She'll text you later!

And don't you have pies to deliver?

Grace: Ya! I do!

*grabs a bunch of pie tins, and knocks on room 1's door, pumpkin pie In hand*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Pumpkin pie, just what we needed. Thank you Grace. That reminds me, we need to stock up on pumpkin bombs when we take out the bat-glider for our next fright flight. :scary:

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert: Ah, Halloween decorating time, as soon as Beau gets back with that shipment of paper bats, that is.

Beau: Here they are!

Hubert: Beau...erm...these are paper baseball bats. When I said bats, I meant the mammal...or whatever classification group they are in.

Bobo: Aren't they birds?

Hubert: I don't think so...they don't have feathers...or some other characteristics of birds, whatever they are.

Bobo: Don't worry, we all sleep through science class.

Hubert: Nah, I just tended to not pay attention much...I technically should have repeated that class over again...:stick_out_tongue:

Beau: Do you want me to-

Hubert: No!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Hubert. Bats are mammals, so you know.

*Hears something landing on the roof of the townhouse. Mmm, that'll be Lacey, making her annual arrival.
UD: Lacey? Who's Lacey.
She's the gargoyle who married Mulch, remember?
UD: Ah, Van Neuter's assistant. And brother-in-law.
Hexactly.

*Meanwhile, Count's unleashing a team of spiders to decorate the windows at the Bat, Bolt and Skull, having set up a jack o' lantern near the entry counter. He makes sure the organ pipes will spew ghostly images when played and goes over the music selection and menus with the Fracklish staff.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hubert: Ah, so I thought.

*the three roomies begin to hang up paper baseball bats with spooky looking faces drawn on them*

Hubert: This will have to do...

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: **Happy dances around room**

I GOT A C! I GOT A C!

WOOHOO!

Telly: Grace... It's like... 11:00 at night.... go to bed...

Grace: I am just so excited! This means I'll get a B for an overall grade for science! Woohoo!

*Yawns*
**Realizes how late it actually is**

Oh... Wow..
*Yawns*

Night, Telly.

Telly: Night....

*Heads to room, Muffin following behind*

*Turns TV volume down, And starts to drift off, humming Life's a Happy Song to self*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (dances): Woohoo! I might actually work a full pay period for once!

Cotterpin (entering the house): Kelly, you got mail.

Kelly: GIMME! *takes and opens* ...

Cotterpin: What is it?

Kelly: O_O Jury duty ... *thud*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Jury duty? Meh, toss it into Bunsen's Automatic Wastebasket. Either that, or read up on the case you're being summoned to, that way they'll have to strike you from the pool and you're free to go on your merry little way.

UD: Say Ed...
Me: Ed.
UD, :rolleyes: Uh, about the special ghosts who'll be coming in for the howlidays... How will they be arriving?
Me: The ones who choose to use the flue network will access our Black Flames Fireplace here in the apartment. After that, Count will put them up at the castle since he's got plenty of room there.
*Uncle D nods head.
Me: Now then... We'll have the monster-go-round set up in the main lot's center. The grand pumpkin Scarris wheel off to the side, the Test-Your-Fright machine also off to the side... Helgamine and Zeldaborn will bring the cauldron filled for the Bobbing for Skull Apples booth, and I think the bumper tombs should be the last thing needed.
*Directs :grr: and a few of the other Muppet monsters to help prepping for the annual Hensonville Halloween festival.
Good thing Count's got some help down at the club, oh, this'll be it's first year. Hope the orange and black uniforms fit Junie and the rest of the bats.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: *grabs Susie's hands and spins her around* Suuuusie I am so exciiiited! *lets go of Susie's hands*

Susie: *spins into the couch and makes a soft landing thankfully* Why so excited...Is the room spinning still?

Ellie: Because I ordered my Halloween costume! I'm going to be Harley Quinn from Batman Arkham City! Ahem, ATTENTION MY ESTEEMED ROOMMATES!

*Bert, Ernie and Susie turn their attention to me*

Ernie: What is it Ellie?

Bert: Do you really want to ask?

Ellie: I propose a group costume! Let's be DC Villains! Or at least Batman's villains!

Ernie: Sounds like fun! Who should I be?

Ellie: How about The Penguin?

Ernie: *laughs* And Rubber Duckie can be my henchman!

Ellie: Awesome, um Susie, I vote you be Poison Ivy!

Susie: Unlike you Ellie, I don't like wigs D< Are you aware of how many different types of bugs can make a home in one of those mops of synthetic hair?

Ellie: Well, you don't have to wear a wig, I however, will be going blonde! *grabs blonde wig* Blondes have more fun don't you Susie?

Susie: Not that I know of...*leans into the couch* I'll think about the costume idea but I'm not making any promises.

Ernie: Bert you know, you'd make a great Joker!

Bert: No, I don't think so I...

Ellie: Well, I am gonna be Harley...Be Mista J, huh Bert?

Ernie: You could really pull off the make-up and green hair Bert! Plus a purple tux is really your color!

Bert: I've been humiliated on Christmas, New Years, and even Thanksgiving! I refuse to add being humiliated on Halloween to that list!

Ernie: But that's keeping with tradition :big_grin:!

Bert: -_-

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ellie... If Susie doesn't want the wig to be Poison Ivy, she could go as Leslie Lewis, better known as Livewire. As for Bert, I think he'd be better as The Scarecrow, that way he could take Bernice with him as his own henchcrow.
:batty: Hunchcrow?
No, that's from Pokemon.