Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (just got home from work)

Cotterpin: Bear and Sarah wont' come out of the bedroom.

Kelly: Huh, that's weird.

Cotterpin: Your mother went on a 24-hour marathon of season 1 of Terra Nova on Netflix

Kelly: Weird. What's it about.

Cotterpin (looks away and coughs)

Kelly: ^_- 'Pin? C'mon ... what is it?

Cotterpin (blushes)

Kelly (grinning): Aliens?

Cotterpin (shakes head)

Kelly: Nature documentary?

Cotterpin (shakes head): You remember telling us about Dino Crisis?

Kelly (perks up): Yeah, future people get stuck in ... in ...

Cotterpin (sighs, hanging head): Yes, it's a show about some humans from the future who escape to the past and, well, ok, they rip off lots of Jurassic Park scenarios, but ...

Kelly (is glued to television screen)

Cotterpin (sighs, facepalms): We lost her ...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hey Kris. Yeah, things kinda slow down when noone's around or off in their own lives.

I'll head over to read what you posted soon. Also need to consult about something, hope you'll still be online by the time I finish reading and writing what I want to ask.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *In bedroom, pacing aroud*

Think, Marie. It's a week untill the 9 weeks end, you continue to bomb all of you science quizzes, what can you do...

*sighs*

I wonder what dad will think... If any of My grades are a D...

*shivers*

*frustrated, plops down and reads in science book*

***Later***

Abby: Hey Grace, could you-

**walks in on a pretty freaked out Grace**

GRACE! Whats wrong!

Grace: *sniffs*

My grades are.. Dispicable! My dads gonna kill me if I come home with these!

Abby: Grace, i'm sure he won't do anything-

Grace: Abby, then what might happen! The student council will see, and I'll get kicked off of that! Then, everyone will think I'm a failure, then-

Abby: Grace-

Grace: Then, my other grades will slip, and I'll fail, then have to repeat a grade and-

Abby: GRACE!

Grace: What!

Abby: Calm. Down. The probability Of that happening is slim. So just calm down. And everyone won't think that you are a failure if you get a bad grade! Just calm down!

Grace: **Calming down**

Ok... I see your point...

*sighs*

*gets Abby a bowl of CoCo Puffs, checks on everyone else, goes to room with Muffin, and watches some Rifftrax*

***OOC: This is why I have been away from HV for a month or so: School. Hopefuly I will be able to post more soon***

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Bert: Ellie, may I ask you a question?

Ellie: Say that again Bert? My ears are clogged! *they really are*

Ernie: Bert wanted to ask you a question. *says louder so I can hear*

Susie: Ernie, Bert stay back! *wearing a hazmat suit* Ellie has a cold!

Ernie: Susie, it can't be that...

Susie: Stay back!

Ellie: Susie, it's just a cold and...

Susie: And you've had to stay home from school for three days!

Ellie: Yeah, but I'm feeling much...A...aaaaCHOO! *grabs tissue in time* I'm good! What were you gonna ask me Bert?

Bert: Why have you been wearing that orange piece of fabric around your eyes since Sunday?

Ellie: I didn't switch colors? Oops...guess I'll switch on Friday and then again on Saturday! I'm really stoked for the premiere of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon on Saturday *points to mask and then holds up her action figures* I'm missing April ;_;

Bert: *sighs* Why did I ask...

Susie: Ellie, why don't you give me that mask you have on and I'll wash it for you!

Ellie: Don't worry Susie you don't have to...*mask is snatched off face* Or you can, whatever floats your boat.

Susie: *holding orange mask with a pair of tongs and drops into a laundry bin* Here, wear your blue mask!

Ellie: Aw yeah! 'Cause Friday is for purple and Saturday is for red! *puts on blue mask* I feel...A...aaCHOO...awesome, I was going to say awesome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as it doesn't bump Power Rangers Super Samurai out of the 12 PM EST timeslot. *Only six more episodes to finish off the season.
*Also needs to know when Winx Beyond Believex will start up.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Just so long as it doesn't bump Power Rangers Super Samurai out of the 12 PM EST timeslot. *Only six more episodes to finish off the season.
*Also needs to know when Winx Beyond Believex will start up.
Ellie: TMNT should end right before Power Rangers starts! I can't wait for Winx Club either! Though, I miss the original dub, but, I'm glad this new dub will allow the series to finish and not just get cut off abruptly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed. I've been a fan of Winx from Season 1. So they changed Leila's name to Aisha, I can live with that. The thing that bugged me at first was how similar the girls' voices were, I frowned that the same thing with SNL would happen, that I can't tell which character's speaking because I can't tell their voices apart. And when you're a blind bat like I am, the audio is a major point of concern. But I'm glad the series is continuing, not just leaving it in limbo after Season 3 when Bloom went off to find her real birth parents.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sobs)

Wrench: So, she's blonde?

Kelly: Such a travesty ...

Cotterpin (coming in from Doozer Dome): What's going on?

Wrench: Kelly came back from the dog park and there's this show on Netflix called Once Upon a Time.

Kelly (throws a pillow at the tv in frustration)

Wrench: -_- Snow White's mom just curbstomped Maleficient.

Kelly (screams): SHE IS NOT BARBIE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... Is that that old sitcom revolving around Snow White, the Prince, and Grumhilde the Queen as her live-in mother-in-law? I faintly remember an episode or two of that from back in the day.
*Laughs when Snow White and the Prince realize the old hag's entertaining trick-or-treaters by playing a game of bobbing for apples, yes, those apples.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (throws more pillows at the tv, screaming)

Cotterpin (talking to Ed on the phone): No, it's not a sitcom. I'm just a Doozer, so I'm not quite sure how to describe it. It's ... it's kind of like a darker version of that movie with that girl who played a cartoon princess and then ended up in the human world.

Wrench: Enchanted. That was a good movie. I like that princess.

Cotterpin (sighs): Anyway, Ed, apparently Rumpelstilksin had this weird curse thingie that can make everyone have amnesia and live out their lives timelessly in the real world, but it was in the magic ball on Maleficient's staff --

Kelly (sobs): THEY TURNED THE MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL INTO PRINCESS GLITTER! WAAAAAAH!

Cotterpin (rolls eyes): It wasn't that bad. She was blond and wore a sparkly purple outfit, but the staff looked rather impressive. Anyway, Snow White's Queen Mom thingie or whatever beat the crap out of Maleficient, stole the curse --

Wrench (sipping some juice): -- by breaking the ball in the handle of her cane, no less --

Cotterpin (nods, with her eyes brightening): Hey, yeah! She did! (laughs) And Snow White's adult daughter or something is fated to return things to normal or something. We dunno. We're only on episode 3.