Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? *Scratches head. *Wonders if Kelly's talking about the FR Merchandise contest design winner.

:batty: Rainbow-colored hair?

UD: Maybe his silver locks are reflecting the glow of the magic tunnel from the workshop to Doc's new apartment in Phoenix.

Was he part of that group scene? *Shrugs, continues reading fic.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: Didn't Red tell you, Ed?

Wrench: Heheheh, rhyming....

Cotterpin (facepalms): Anyway, there's this band we don't know who did a music video and it begins with Uncle Matt commenting on learning about Silly Creature music or something and then the band plays and then the Fraggle Five find the cord to their microphone and use it come out of a Fraggle hole in the floor and dance while the band is playing.

Wrench (nods): Go check out the FR board. This is being considered the OK Go of Fraggle Rock.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Sadly, I don't hear much from Red that much. Actually spotted the thread when doing a sweep earlier around 11. Can't wait to hear this added to MCR's rotation and read the article on the various Muppet sites later.
*Is excited for the Fraggly goodness.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: [watching Youtube] Boober!
Boober: [walking by with a basket of laundry, tosses it into the air in surprise] Aahh! What?!
Kim: Why'd you never tell me you and the others made a music video with Ben Folds Five?
Tosh: Boober did what now?
Gillis: Made a what with who?
Kim: Here, take a look. [scoots over so that the others can see.]
Boober: [facepalming] Oh, please...
Lily: [giggling] Nice dance moves, Boober.
Gillis: I never knew you played the washboard, my boy.
Tosh: Yeah; we thought you just used it for laundry!
Boober: [whimpering]
Kim: Okay guys, I think we can lay off of the teasing. Y'know, that was actually pretty cool, Boober.
Boober: It was? I-I mean [clears throat] of course it was. Those Ben Folds guys aren't bad for Silly Creatures. And I did have fun.
Kim: Well, good.

-Kim

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sitting outside the townhouses, breathing through a nebulizer)

Cotterpin: Why are we in Hensonville again?

Kelly (gasps): My ... world's ... air ... sucks. Thought ... Henson ... ville ... might ... be ... better.

Cotterpin: -_- Your work painted again, didn't they?

Kelly (nods and gets through with her treatment): I've worked there for over 16 months now. You'd think they'd understand that me and fumes don't get along. *sighs* So now we're just chillin' over here, waiting for someone to have some fun with. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: So Red, how was it working with Ben Folds? I am still so jealous and I can't believe you didn't tell me! He's one of my favorite bands!
Red: It was so much fun and we were sworn to secrecy, I'm sorry. Forgive me?
Beth: Well the video was epic enough I think I can forgive you. Let's watch it again!
Red: Ok! I love seeing myself perform!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smiles. At least Beth and Red are bonding over the new video.

Hey Kelly. sorry I didn't notice earlier, I be buried in longish fandom fics. But hey, anything you wanna do for fun today?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Oh, hi, Ed. Haven't been around much.

Cotterpin: We're pretty much dying of boredom.

Kelly: Anyway, my lungs are starting to get stronger. Do you have any ideas?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good that your lungs are better.

We could go to that amusement park, *shrugs. Or over to the movie place, there should be something good I hope in the face of so many rebooting.
BTW: Have you seen the video the Muppets did for Jery's 65th birthday? That's the funniest/greatest thing ever.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: A new video? No.

Cotterpin (chuckles): She was too busy dancing her cares away with that Fraggle vid and watching that Goku thing.

Wrench (shrugs): I still don't know how that happened.

Kelly (nods): Yeah, Ed. *gets more excited* There's this grainy intersection vid from China where this bicycler is just minding his own business and doesn't notice the big white truck gunning for him and then WHHOOOOSH there's this guy --

Cotterpin: O_O He glows when he runs!

Kelly (nods): Yeah, and this guy? This guy totally just dashes in all Super-Saiyan-like and there's this flash of light and suddenly both the cyclist and this dude are on the other side of the intersection! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen!