Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
:news: I didn't know Sam had published anything.

Rhonda: That's what vanity presses are for, sweetheart.

:news: I don't mind him doing commentary and op-ed pieces. I just hope he doesn't consider that news.

Rhonda: Are you kidding? I'm sure he'll say NONE of it's news -- it's been the case for decades! Hee hee hee...

--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Is it Frabjous Day already?
Well well, the time has come!
UD: The valrus said.
Are you calling me a walrus?
UD: Not unless you call me a Bloody Alice, I'm feeling peckish.

Hmm, wonder if we can get Carl to deliver some of that saphron rice and vegetable curry chutney.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hector (Robin's former teacher and the guy interested in me) is over .He,Robin and I are playing Scrabble.

Hector:Ah! Got one! he puts down QUOTH

Robin: Quoth? What's that?

Hector: It means said .There's a poem by Shakespeare called "The Raven " and in there it says "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore".
Robin:Aww c'mon! I'm not gonna be readin' Shakespeare until high school! How should I know a word like quoth?
Now Robin...don't be a sore loser.

Hector: No...no...he's right. How about quote? replacing the "h" with an "e" You know what quote means.
Robin: Okay..that's better. That's 14 points for quote. writing it down then putting MINES on the Scrabble board Double points for the "M" The M is worth 3 .So that's 6 ....10 all together! You're up,Mom!
You took my spot you little smarty frog!
Robin: I did? Oops!
Uh huh...oops my foot!
Hector chuckles Your poor mom Robin!
Robin: Eh..she'll forgive me.
Nah..I still think I'll sell him to the gypsies. :wink: putting down steal 5 points. I have lousy letters. :rolleyes: What's the score Robin?
Robin: Mr R. 75 you 50 me 48. That "mines" boosted my score.
Thought so.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er Kathy... The Raven was written by American authorEdgar Allen Poe, not British dramatist William Shakespeare. Just thought you might want to know.

UD: Spooking of which, are you working on Annabel Lee next?
Noo... Though I have a descript in the files that could be checked and consulted with either Ru or Kris, as well as the Living Dead Dolls doll of her, I think I'll skip Ms. Lee in favor of moving on to Antaeus instead. Though if either Ru or Kris spot this and want to chip in their 2¢, that'd be appreciated as always.
UD: Oh... And do you have the Grecian giant in the files as well?
Yes... But I've come to think, and I like this idea, that it'll be :oops: monstrification.
*Uncle D smiles, yes, that sounds most suitable for the clod.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Er Kathy... The Raven was written by American authorEdgar Allen Poe, not British dramatist William Shakespeare. Just thought you might want to know.

UD: Spooking of which, are you working on Annabel Lee next?
Noo... Though I have a descript in the files that could be checked and consulted with either Ru or Kris, as well as the Living Dead Dolls doll of her, I think I'll skip Ms. Lee in favor of moving on to Antaeus instead. Though if either Ru or Kris spot this and want to chip in their 2¢, that'd be appreciated as always.
UD: Oh... And do you have the Grecian giant in the files as well?
Yes... But I've come to think, and I like this idea, that it'll be :oops: monstrification.
*Uncle D smiles, yes, that sounds most suitable for the clod.
:embarrassed::oops: Quoth the kitty lover: How embarrassing! And to quote Animal : Sah-ree..
Thanks for the correction Ed.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
*walking in on banging and power drills*
Uh...what's all this then? Oi! What're you playing at?

:news: Why are you speaking bad Cockney?

Sorry, caught up with Matt Smith's first season finally... But what ARE you doing?

:news: Oh. Fortifying! I just learned that...*lowers voice to a gruff whisper* there is a MONSTER TOWNHOUSE nearby!

Uhhh...yeah. I saw that. All monsters, all the time.

Rhonda *munching a crunchy apple* Y'ever see that show Doomsday Preppers? Consider this a spin-off. You gettin' all this, Jerry?

*an aardvark with a camera on his shoulder gives a dew-claw-up*

Ooookay. So, um, you're worried about them invading the apartment?

:news: They could. They will, if we're not vigilant! Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom!

Rhonda: You and Sam formin' a club, or what?

Sam's Club. Heh heh heh. Best place to go for bargain flags and extra-strong window bars.

:news: I'm not an idiot...see? These are the retractable kind, so we can enjoy some fresh air when the all-clear signal is given.

Rhonda: Churchill would be proud.

Just...hammer quieter, would you? I didn't get much sleep and it's too hot to doze now.

Rhonda: Jerry, gimme a closeup of the plaster on his nose. That is hilarious.
----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, so people here know about the rival townhouse. Good. They're a bit crazier over there, but they mean well so I hope they have a good run. Hey Newsie, don't forget to call Grover if you need a lockmonster to get out of your own apartment!
:batty: Heh, ve can't all be called 'Smith'.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
:news: A...a lockmonster??

Uhm. A gag I wrote recently. Don't worry that cute felted head about it.

:news: *shaking head* I worry about you sometimes.

Rhonda: It's mutual.

:news: Bad enough we have some of...of...er...those sorts of folks right here, but at least they're several levels down and you can tell when they're coming around...

Really? I thought Deadly was pretty stealthy, for a guy with a huge flippin' tail.

:news: Well, yes, but the temperature drops ten degrees.

Rhonda *mimicking blowing out cold breath* I see...dead monsters!

:news: MONSTERS? ACK! *dives into fiend shelter...peeks out three minutes later at the giggling, with a WWII helmet nearly covering his head* Are they gone?

Rhonda: SOMEONE here is definitely gone.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Deadly, deciding if he should be flattered or insulted, lets it go with a dismissive shake of his head, goes to get some of the roast chicken for dinner.

Hey Kris, can I get your help with Annabel and/or Antaeus, or are you heading out for now?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Ponytail holder?

Susie: Check.

Ellie: Fuzzy PJ pants?

Susie: You're wearing them, check!

Ellie: Wii and controllers?

Susie: Check! Um...what exactly is this all for?

Ellie: An all-night gaming marathon!

Bert: You'll need sleep at some point.

Ernie: Oh Bert, that's what day time is for...for Ellie anyway.

Bert: Ellie, are you having an identity crisis? Because you're most certainly not a vampire.

Ellie: I know, what I am is a gamer! So, if you guys wanna join me in saving the universe from evil ninjas, you're free too. *holds controllers out to them*

Ernie: I'm in!

Susie: I'll play for a little...

Bert: *sighs* Why not?