Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Yes! I won't forget! 8D And, ooo, two Birthday cakes today?! =D

Johnny Fiama: Very nice to see you distribute again, Ed. The cake looks very delectable. Link will sure be very satisfied. Heh, heh... ;D

Sal Minella: Ha-cha-cha! I agree! :wink:

Johnny and Sal rolls in the cake to their apartment; Linda and Angie each grab one of Link's shoulders, and ushers him to where the surprise is being held. All of Link's roommates sing a special "Happy Birthday" to him...

Link Hogthrob: *sniffle, sniffle* This is all too surreal. :'D It's my Birthday, again. <3

Room 10: Happy Birthday to you... :sing:

Annie Sue (clad in a glittered bikini) makes her heart-racing cue, and jumps out of the cake; Link startles

Annie Sue: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINKY-POO! *lusciously kisses Link on the lips* <3
Link Hogthrob: *blushing madly* Aw, Annie Sue... *patting his tears*
Annie Sue: *giggling girlishly* Oh, Linky. ^w^

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Rhonda: There's CAKE? And we forgot birthdays? Aw, peoples. *digs through emergency stash of gift cards*

How do you do that, anyway?

Rhonda: Do what?

Eat so much and stay so thin.

:news: Well, she can't be bulimic. Rats don't have a gag reflex.

*Rhonda, not looking up, pushes a button on a small remote control; a cream pie flings from the ceiling onto Newsie*
Rhonda: Guess again.

:news: *glowers through Boston cream*

Um...if you two are done clowning...shall we go up and wish the crooner and the hog happy birthdays?

Rhonda: Which one's which again? Remind me.

You're so cruel.

Rhonda: You love me for it. Here...one gift card for the local leather-goods store for Johnny. One card for the local tanning salon for Link.

:news: How did you even load a PIE in the ceiling? Upside-down??

Don't ask, amigo. Just don't ask.

Rhonda: Here. Allow me to demonstrate --

:news: *bolts for bedroom*

*sigh* All right, all right, enough, rat. Let me grab some ice cream to go with all that cake, and let's go say our happys.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er... Because we were all out of snakes?
UD: And spiders, don't forget the spiders.
Right.
Hmm... *Thinks about Sam's tribute, the one he did for that VirMup video a few years back.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob, Annie Sue, Johnny Fiama and Linda Mezzo all return home from a Birthday double-date

Annie Sue: Yum! Juhl's sure make the best pizzas. 8D

Link Hogthrob: And those mirrors were so edible. My reflection was never so clear, despite the cheese stuck to the mirror-part. D:

Linda Mezzo: Um, Link, those edible mirrors were plates. -_-

Johnny Fiama: Edible mirrors? Hmm, for once, Link, you amuse me...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*dropping off gift cards and ice cream for Johnny and Link*

Psst Sal...the yellow container has Chunky Monkey...
-----------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: Leather Goods...

Link Hogthrob: Tanning Salon...

Johnny Fiama: Grazie, Kris. Grazie mille. <3

Link Hogthrob: My tan is handsomely too natural for a tanning bed, but it's a nice thought. Thank you so kindly, Kris.

Sal Minella: Hey, Johnny, look! Looky-look-look! There's a monkey on the ice cream logo! =D

Johnny Fiama: Cute. Cute, kid. -_-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (looking at computer): O ... M ... G ... 2014 is now my most favorite year.

Cotterpin (mumbling in her sleep): MMMmmm ... if it doesn't suck ...

Wrench (glances at computer): Who's that?

Kelly (gets excited and jumps up and down): It's Angelina Jolie as Maleficent! How is that not absolutely awesome? I mean, she's not green, but gosh DANG she looks perfect! The movie is going to say why she gave a rat's behind about some birthday party. There's only one thing this movie could do to make it absolutely, positively, most awesomely epic perfect!

Wrench: What's that?

Cotterin (throws a pillow at them): Hadesshipping! Now either go to work or go back to bed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Fannish grin. Was waiting to hear what Kelly thought of Joli as Maleficent, especially now that production's started and they put up the early photos of her in costume a couple of days ago at ign.filmforce.com
Agrees that it would be that extra bit epicker if there was Hadesshipping, if they add it in the film.
:batty: And remember, ve have Tim Burton to thank, as this comes from his slate after Alice 2010.
UD: And then there's Seth Graham Smith's slate to get through before possibly Beetlejuice 2.
Me: And the news of a potential new Sesame Street movie to get all three main branches of the Henson family in future film works.
UD: It'll certainly be a good time to go to the movies.
:batty: *Looks forward to Dark Knight Rises in a month's time.
*Ed looks forward to seeing Anne Hathaway's Catwoman.
*Uncle D looks forward to seeing how the League of Shadows figures into the plot.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ernie: Hey Bert, check out this neat turntable Ellie has! *starts spinning a record on it*

Bert: That sounds awfully familiar...Play it normally this time.

Ernie: *let's the record play*

The record sounds so familiar because its Bert himself on the record, he can be heard singing 'Doin' The Pigeon'

Ernie: Look at that: it's you Bert, ol' buddy, ol' pal!

Bert: It is! Why is it on the turntable?

Ernie: *starts spinning both records* This is neat! Give it a shot Bert!

Bert: Well, if you insist. *tries his hand at spinning the records*

Ellie: *walks in to hear awesome scratching (the proper term for spinning records) going on* Whoa, go Bert! *claps* Ladies and gentleman: MC B-E-R-T. You could go pro Bert!

Bert: No, I...I couldn't...

Ernie: Sure you could Bert! *whips out a camera* Keep on going buddy!

Bert: ERNIE! *walks away from turntable*

Ernie: Oh Bert, don't be camera shy! *follows him*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Today. Is. GOOD!

:news: Well...uh...good! *whispers to Rhonda* Why is it good?

Rhonda: Search me, Sherlock. Hey, you, with the gray streak you really should buy some hair color for, why's it such a happy day?

Pink: Mm. Cal-loo. Mn. Yip. Yip yip yip yip.
Blue: Cal-lay, yip. Yip yip yip yip yip uh-huh.

TODAY is a GOOD day because not only did I finish another chapter, not only did I actually get enough sleep for once, but I dreamt a short story and I'm gonna write it later!

:news: Oh! Um. That...that IS good. Er...what's it about?

You.

Rhonda *eyeroll* Didn't see THAT comin'.

:news: Er...m-me?

Yep. And July Fourth. And the forgotten role of Muppets in American history.

:news: Sounds...educational. *warming to it* Shall I inform Sam? Are we filming a documentary?

Rhonda: We can't. Tommy's on vacation.

And I'M on vacation after another week! An actual PAID one! And I might win a house! And I figured out how to sew boxer shorts! Woo hoo!

Rhonda: She's off the meds again...
---------------